Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
not sure if this goes here, but seismic toss + charm is an illegal combo on chansey that can be used in bw ou

i know this seems borderline insignificant, but it's huge for gen 5 1v1

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Team Builder says that Weather Ball + Spikes is illegal in BW OU, however it can be bred from a Roserade, who learns Spikes via breeding and Weather Ball from level up

Mac OS desktop user, Operating on High Sierra 10.13.4, When I load the game I close the chat. It crashes instantly. EVERY TIME. (sorry but the chat takes up a ton of space, and I don't use it unless I battle some else, and my main use for this is stat calculation and move listings on team building...)

power

uh-oh, the game in trouble
But regardless of protect making it so he heals struggle damage back, whenever protect pp is out, the game is finished.
That's why only one of the Gliscor were in an endless loop. The game never said the one that was using Protect is in an Endless Loop. Endless Battle Clause only activates when both Pokemon are in endless loops.

A 2 turn move called by metronome usually won't be listed in the movelist for the opponent, but it did when this guy's Fly got blocked by Gravity.

1526091087617.png

EDIT:

Also a Leppa Berry got Flung at me Turn 1 before I used a move and it restored PP to my Metronome. Don't know if it's the right behaviour or not, but there's something I'm more sure of here. I used Metronome on the same turn after he Flung the Leppa, so 1 PP was used. The opponent still sees this as full PP by the end of the turn, and there is an inconsistency in PP view for the rest of the match. He sees me as having 1 more Metronome PP than I really do.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7metronomebattle-746113695 (asked the guy - he confirmed)

1526091368236.png

Last edited:

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
/avatar didn't display the avatar correctly in chat (as seen here); it did correctly change my avatar.

EDIT: I've been told this has been fixed and is awaiting patching.

Last edited:
This is the correct implementation. In Doubles, if you attempt to switch out your left slot Pokemon and Shadow Tag / Arena Trap is active, the game won't let you do it. However, if you were able to successfully switch, you know that the opposing team does not have Shadow Tag / Arena Trap; you can also now cancel your first Pokemon's move selection and make a more informed decision.
To follow up on this, I believe that trying to do this switch test with only 2 Pokemon wouldn't actually work because both Pokemon are already in battle, so the game will tell you that the other Pokemon is already active when trying to switch and you won't see the trapped text. So when I only had 2 Pokemon I shouldn't have been able to do the test and tell that the other mon had a trapping ability. Just saw the same scenario in general today and was reminded of this.

EDIT: If it did work the other way and prioritized the trap text over the active text, then Shaymin-Sky would also be able to test if it was trapped or not with no risk of actually switching and it wouldn't have the "might be trapped" message. So something should be changed in this 2 mon situation at least.

Last edited:
Using Shell Bell with a recoil attack appears to recover a percentage of the recoil damage rather than the initial hit. Looks like it could be due to using "lastDamage / 8" in Shell Bell's item data. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uu-746868093 Here, Superpower regains way more Shell Bell health for Emboar than Flare Blitz does. Not very meta relevant in vanilla, but it was very noticeable in my mod where it's lastDamage / 4 instead.

Last edited:
I used Mega-Rayquaza on Pokemon Showdown in the Ubers format, and I couldn't mega evolve Rayquaza. It works fine on the Anything Goes format, but not on Ubers. What is the reason for this?

I used Mega-Rayquaza on Pokemon Showdown in the Ubers format, and I couldn't mega evolve Rayquaza. It works fine on the Anything Goes format, but not on Ubers. What is the reason for this?
Mega Rayquaza is banned from the Ubers tier, you can only use it in AG.

Alumn

Sukcesu cena
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Mega-Rayquaza is banned in Ubers so it's not a bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)