Breaching the Fortress - A Suspect Warstory

Really great war story. The formatting was amazing but the most enjoyable bit was your reasoning for each move you made, always my favorite part of ANY war story and yours were exceptional. What kind of EV Spread/Nature was you Metagross running? I gathered it was Stealth Rock/Meteor Mash/Explode/Earthquake on the set.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Since no one has really made any comments about the battle itself I have a couple of things to say..

On the whole this battle was excellently played, well done!

Uhh, a little thing, maybe your opponent had just assumed when you switched out from cress that you had CBTar and didnt bother to question that at any point, but he should have known from the damage you did to Machamp with the first EQ that that was not the case.

I am curious about what item your TTar actually did have though?

The point I'd really like to make about this battle is just how important Stealth Rock really is. You were able to switch around so much because you werent taking 12.5% every time. Had you taken 3 turns of SR damage that Vaporeon would have KOed your TTar..

Have a nice day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)