Blue Frog's Thread Spam

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
DKFirelord said:
How many Pokemon can you make look like these characters ?http://shokugekinosoma.wikia.com/wiki/File:All_cast.jpg
I need five (sorry ) can you make a Virizion looking almost like the red head Exploud looking like the big dude Melotta looking like the blind hair one Cofagruise looking like the Silver hair one and Togetic looking like the blue hair one with a plate that has some RU mons on it
Like for Cofag have like her eyes colors and its coffin be silver and white like her hair and Togetic have the blue hair girl eyes and its spot be blue
Here you go; do you need words or anything else?

DKFirelord

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
It's been a while; here's some stuff.

Firstly a couple months ago I tried to do a daily draw project where I took 15 minutes each day to draw a face from random pictures on the internet; I only managed to get up to 14 but I definitely want to start up again.

this is supposed to be grimes but I think I made her too masculine

St. Vincent is cool

Next, I recently took a two week animation class and made the following video in Flash; it's only around 50 seconds long and really silly but I wanted to share it anyway. I'm quite happy with it especially considering that it's the first thing I've ever done with animation.

(The original version of the animation featured songs from Ellie Goulding and Grimes but since I'm paranoid about YouTube copyright stuff I decided to change them to creative commons songs instead)

Moving on, I entered these on a whim for the CAP20 Pre Evos. I got second place, which is the highest I've ever gotten in CAP, but there were only three entries anyway so I'm not exactly sure how to feel about that.

I redid this image for DKFirelord with Qwilfish instead of Cofagrigus and Venomoth instead of Glalie:

Finally since most of my art is digital and I have never really done traditional art I drew this frog with pens and colored pencils yesterday:

Last edited:
Do you mind drawing me a picture of an ORAS Ace Trainer riding a Shiny Swellow? You can choose the background and stuff.

Thanks!
-PB3

I was really impressed and amused by the animation. The movements were smooth, and the sound was nicely done as well. 50 seconds is also pretty long for an animation, as I remember that the animation projects we had in high school typically had to be 10-30 seconds long.

Nice to meet you Blue! :) I love your art! The way you bring the shapes and movement together plus your unique style-ization really brings the pictures to life. Can't wait to see more! :)

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Well, it's due time for an update. I haven't been drawing many Pokemon lately because school is hard, and I've been trying to start a portfolio

I've been trying to figure out how traditional art works and so I did this pencil drawing of the mess on my desk:

I drew this thing randomly when the cover art for Grimes' Art Angels came out (its so good! Also new Ellie Goulding is awesome as well) because I guess I was inspired by it and I wanted to experiment a bit. I don't really know what it is but I'm really happy with how it looks:

Also a while back I tried making a personal comic thing; it was about a frog called Keets and a bunch of his amphibious/reptilian friends. They all live in a forest together but go to school or something; I haven't worked it all out yet. It was pretty much a way for me to get down some observations about my life and my brain that I found funny. I abandoned it when school came around but I found some of the strips on my computer and decided to share them. They're all still works in progress, but I'd definitely appreciate feedback just to know if anyone would actually want to read them.

Also CAP:

That's it for now! I have more stuff to share but I should get going. Hopefully it doesn't take me two more months to get back.

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
woops i still exist

I made this a long time ago for a cool Flying Press article that just came out.

Secret Santa for Nerina; it was also featured on the Smogon Facebook page for Christmas which made me really happy.

This is pretty random and old but it's probably the best "realistic" drawing I've done (it's fka twigs). It's only a sketch/doodle but i really really like it.

Finally, I did another animation! I animated my comic characters from my last post. It took a month because I don't really know how to use Flash, but I learned a lot along the way. I recorded most of the sound effects myself which was fun.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Completely forgot/didn't know you animated! Fairly bareboned, but the movements are smooth, you've synced the sounds well, and you portrayed a fairly common phobia. Solid work.

both pieces are amazing but that Lunala is just wow. I'm not an artist, but your detail in it is... honestly I can't come up with words to describe it. it looks like I'm starting at the entire galaxy, not just a Legendary Pokemon in the sky.

excellent art and I hope you can come up with more creations like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)