Tournament BLT IV: Group Stage Week 1

But hey i guess we need to clam down here a little. I know the feeling how to Miss,Get Critted,Burned/Frozen/Para'd or whatever shit it is and it sucksssss. I'm not doing this (only) for my team but for this thread to be not full of dramatic shitposts that make the thread go bland and be stupid like last year's. Sure it sucks to get haxed but it's nobody's fault, it's Pokemon.

Take it easy guys n_n and go Bewears it's not over yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scyther NO Swiping

Washed up former great
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Guys please try to keep this thread clean and more or less free of arguments. I just deleted 6 posts and talked to the person who started it. Please just avoid calling other people out, hax happens and there isn't anything we can do about it. Try to just accept the results and move on.

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Too add on to the above: banter is going to happen; you guys are gonna get salty, etc, and don't even try saying it's not gonna get heated. I'm not going to go around deleting every single salty post, but just know when to stop responding lol. The moment it starts going back and forth, it's gone too far. If you make an asshat out of yourself, you make an asshat out of your team.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yea sorry my bad
i got it dw
Dude you can't just take a copyrighted video and use it to accumulate likes on the internet. You can expect to see my lawsuit in the mail in .001-7 years

Anyway, GXS Silverwhiteblue my opponent hasn't responded to the initial scheduling PM and has only one post, leading me to believe he's not aware of how to schedule. pls fix!

Dude you can't just take a copyrighted video and use it to accumulate likes on the internet. You can expect to see my lawsuit in the mail in .001-7 years

Anyway, GXS Silverwhiteblue my opponent hasn't responded to the initial scheduling PM and has only one post, leading me to believe he's not aware of how to schedule. pls fix!
about that, youmu isnt exactly active on smogon and isnt too fluent in english as well. I already reminded them on ps, but if you could check if theythe are online on ps when you can its appreciated

about that, youmu isnt exactly active on smogon and isnt too fluent in english as well. I already reminded them on ps, but if you could check if theythe are online on ps when you can its appreciated
To add on to this, you can almost always find him in japanese room if he's on. His name is recognizable, so from there on it should work out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)