Data Base Stat Changes

Seems that Golem may have received a small increase in the Attack stat. I just used one of the Gen IV Calculators for mine and it spat the dummy at me.

Lv 55, Quiet Nature, Highly Persistant with 252 EVs in Attack says it should max out at 177, but my Golem is at 183... I've double-checked everything about ten times.

Fearow's base stats did not change (Pidgeot now outspeeds it by 1 base speed now, too).
I've finally got a reset Exploud at level 40:

@40 naughty
145 hp
99 attack
65 defense
83 SpA
60 Spd
62 spe

No change, as far as I can tell, but I'd need to raise a second or a third to be absolutely certain.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
A buddy of mines found that Staraptor's base special defense was raised from 50 to 60 this gen.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/67566177

"Both these staraptors are adamant with 31 31 31 x 31 31 and both have an ev spread of 6 hp/ 252 attack/ 252 speed, and are both on level 50.

Staraptor from 5th gen:

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n577/poker5/20131020_194640_zps256f04dc.jpg

Staraptor from 6th gen:

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n577/poker5/20131020_193758_zps601017ae.jpg"

Serebii has updated theirr list of base stat changes again today.
http://serebii.net/xy/updatedstats.shtml
Poliwrath and Nidoqueen have gotten their Attack increased by ten.
Jumpluff, Exploud, Staraptor and Gigalith have gotten their Sp. Def increased by ten.
Plus the increases of Golem, Krookodile and others metioned above.

dwarfstar

mindless philosopher
If we're testing Politoed, we should test Ninetales too (although it would be just like Game Freak not to give the coolest autoweather Pokemon a badly needed stat buff).

Cascoon and Beautifly are both available through friend safari so we can probably figure things out before then.
would a level 30 friend safari beautifly (or however many, i still have the safari) help any? I don't really have any prior beautifly to base it off of though

Typhlito

One Active Dawg
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
you should test mothim's atk since I believe it has gotten a boost. Mine is a lv 41 gentle mothim with 90 atk stat with no evs and unknown ivs but the iv calculators (including the gen 5 and 6 ones) keep saying its wrong. So that prob means theres a boost.

I have a freshly caught Beautifly that I plugged into Metalkid's calculator. It has max HP and max attack according to the IV checker. I'm getting "invalid" for the special attack.

It has a naughty nature. I have a really bad cellphone, so I apologize for the quality.

I have a freshly caught Beautifly that I plugged into Metalkid's calculator. It has max HP and max attack according to the IV checker. I'm getting "invalid" for the special attack.

It has a naughty nature. I have a really bad cellphone, so I apologize for the quality.
Can you catch another with perfect special attack? It would be really easy to calculate the base stat if you know the IV.

Also, you're right. Beautifly should have a max of 68 special attack at lv 30.

Practically speaking, we can assume by now that if a stat was changed, it was increased by 10, so do we need to confirm the exact IVs?

Practically speaking, we can assume by now that if a stat was changed, it was increased by 10, so do we need to confirm the exact IVs?
We can assume, I think. But you never know. They followed a perfect pattern with the Megas all gaining 100 BST over the base forms except Alakazam only gaining 90, which may have been an error on their part or maybe we have the stats wrong - who knows. It never hurts to be 100% certain.

Multiple people checking the same thing multiple times increases our ability to be 100% accurate to the base game.

Beautifly (lvl 30)
Relaxed
Sp Atk = 74

Beautifly (lvl 30)
Modest
Sp Atk = 82

Both IV's are 31. It looks like Beautifly's base Sp Atk got bumped to 100. Nice.

We can assume, I think. But you never know. They followed a perfect pattern with the Megas all gaining 100 BST over the base forms except Alakazam only gaining 90, which may have been an error on their part or maybe we have the stats wrong - who knows. It never hurts to be 100% certain.

Multiple people checking the same thing multiple times increases our ability to be 100% accurate to the base game.
Alakazam was either an oversight on GF's part, or we missed something. He's a unique case due to having received a stat boost AND a mega evolution.

EDIT: And if Beautifly's Special Attack got boosted to 100, odds are Dustox' Special Defense got the same.

Alakazam was either an oversight on GF's part, or we missed something. He's a unique case due to having received a stat boost AND a mega evolution.

EDIT: And if Beautifly's Special Attack got boosted to 100, odds are Dustox' Special Defense got the same.
Ampharos also got a stat boost

Still seems like an oversite considering how all the other megas line up in relation to their bases

is anyone testing first evolutions? relevant for little cup purposes. so far i haven't found any (of course thus far i've only tested pidgey and weedle... not exactly groundbreaking regardess) but it's definitely possible some have changes.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Rash Friend Safari Dustox Lv 31. RC (No EVs)

IV Checker says best stats are Atk/SpD/Spe.
Atk = 45, Consistent with Base 50
SpD = 63, Consistent with Base 90
Spe = 54, Consistent with Base 65

SpA = 42

Lax Friend Safari Dustox Lv.31 (RC, no EVs)

IV Checker says best stats are HP/Atk/Def
HP = 87. Consistent with Base 60
Atk = 45, Consistent with Base 50
Def = 64, Consistent with Base 70.

SpA = 45. This would be the maximum if SpA = 50, suggests an increase to Dustox's Special Attack.

EDIT: Caught a few more.

Hardy Friend Safari Dustox Lv.31 (RC, no EVs)

IV Checker says best stats are SpA and SpD.
SpA = 45, Consistent with Base 50
SpD = 70, Consistent with Base 90.

Looks like no stat changes for Dustox. GF clearly hates it.

Cascoon has no stat changes, all stats are consistent with expected values.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)