SM Ubers Bₗᵤₑ Wₕₐₗₑ

Blue Whale

Wanted to share a team which was in my teambuilder for some months, trying to find if there was any other errors in this team so I decided to post this team so people can Rate My Team and give me better options. Without wasting too much time, let's get into the team (btw posting this rmt by my phone since my pc is under repair).

The Team:

kyogre-primal.gif
groudon-primal.gif
arceus-ground.gif
magearna.gif
yveltal.gif
xerneas.gif

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 144 HP / 156 Atk / 56 SpD / 152 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Precipice Blades
- Fire Punch

Arceus-Ground @ Earth Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 134 Def / 124 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Judgment
- Recover
- Ice Beam
- Defog

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
Ability: Primordial Sea
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Rest
- Toxic

Magearna @ Leftovers
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Heart Swap
- Volt Switch
- Fleur Cannon
- Pain Split

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Moonblast
- Rock Slide
- Aromatherapy

Yveltal @ Life Orb
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Taunt
- Sucker Punch

Teambuilding process and Description:

I had interest in building a team around a fat CM ogre so I just slapped that in my team. Ogre is the best check for Arceus-Ground atm, so I can pair a SD rocks Groudon with it, so they can function as a core for this team as they cover each other weaknesses. This Groudon set can easily pressure defensive leads by Swords Dance. Arceus-Ground with the defensive Defog set was added to prevent hazard entry as well as to deal with the opposing Primal Groudon. Groundceus is one of the few mons that can check offensive dragon types like Mega Salamence and Rayquaza without fail. Magearna was added next to eliminate Xerneas, opposing dark types like Arceus-Dark and Yveltal and Psychics like Tapu Lele and Deoxys-Attack from the game as these Pokemon's can be a serious threat for the core. Volt Switch can be used to escape from Shadow Tag or at important situations. Xerneas with scarf was added to revenge kill Marshadow completely from the game. Xerneas is usually a secondary check for Dark types if Magearna is not alive to serve for the team. Rock Slide is a special surprise bait for the confronting Ho-Oh. Aromatherapy can be used to save the team from hazard spamming stall teams and to wake up Primal Kyogre when it is necessary. Xerneas also serves as a secondary quick-defogger. It's really important to have Xerneas alive in this team since it can multi-task. Finally I felt like I need an offensive stall breaker for this team, as well as a Dark type that can check Necrozma. I added a Life Orb Yveltal with Taunt since it is more useful for this gen and it gives me ground resistance. Sucker Punch is the only priority move that this team has, so it can be used by Yveltal for important priority kills.

Threats:

Ho-Oh: Not a big problem since the team have Primal Kyogre with it, but if by chance Ogre is dead, then Ho-Oh can be only eliminated through careful plays and we have Rock Slide Xerneas lol.

Arceus-Ground: The physical SD set can troll my team. Again Primal Kyogre have to deal with this.

Extreme Killer (aka Arceus-Normal): This is atm the biggest threat for my team since I don't have an actual solid answer for this. Hoping my scald can burn this mon (a player trolled me with Lum Berry Ekiller when my scald surprisingly burned that Ekiller).

If there's any other threat for this team / any suggestions for the team, just post them below my RMT post and I'll adjust my team according to the sets suggested. I'm too lazy to explain the EVs since all the sets are from Smogon dex so just check it.

Thank you for reading.

Happy Diwali for Indians :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)