Azure's little shop of wonders! (Open!)

Welcome to my little graphic shop! Hope you enjoy your stay here! We are Currently open for any request!

I'm a amateur spriter and amateur graphic designer, so I decided to open a thread here, to test out my skills yet again. I'm still generally new at making graphics, so I'd like to take all of your requests and such, and see how this goes! I'd love your criticism as well!

I do Pokemon Trainer Sprites and these sprites could be to a simple recolor, to your very own OC! I also do forum signature banners, and matching, or custom avatars (showdown avatars)! I also can do another set of Pokemon Sprites called Pokemon Mug Shots.

Here are some examples:
Recolors-

And then custom Pokemon Sprites, like these.

Showdown Avatars:

These are VS-mug-shots.

And here's my graphic part of the corner, avatars and signature banners!
Here are some Avatars- (I don't have a strict size for these, but I will sooner or later!~)
Now, here are some Signature banners! (I really don't have a strict size with them either, although you can request a specific size for anything.)

Now, you're probably wondering, is there a request form?
Here it is!

Name- You're username
Request- State your request (Font Color, Background,Size, Render, Size,Etc.)
Details- Details about your OC, or your request in general(Specific Background?)
Other- Any tips? Share them here! (Constructive Criticism helps a lot!

Here's the current request list. (I might limit the number of requests in the future, but don't worry about that now)
1)Hydreidude101
2)Viridi
3)----

Welp, that's my shop, and I hope you enjoy my services!

Last edited:
Name- Hydreidude101
Request- PS Custom Avatar
Details- Just a recolored version of the BW Male Protagonist, maybe green pants, black shoes and a black shirt. Can you include a shiny hydreigon behind the trainer?
Other- None

Nice thread! Your art is fantastic!

Name: Viridi

Details: Dark Pit's white alternate costume from SSB4, with a red background (maybe with fireworks in the background?)

Other notes: none

Sorry for the wait Hydreidude101 and Viridi! I've been off the forums for a long while, and just happened to come back!
Name- Hydreidude101
Request- PS Custom Avatar
Details- Just a recolored version of the BW Male Protagonist, maybe green pants, black shoes and a black shirt. Can you include a shiny hydreigon behind the trainer?
Other- None
Done!

I couldn't fit the entire trainer sprite without covering one of Hydreigon's heads, unless you'd like to have the picture bigger than it already is, which is 96x96. I hope you like it!

Viridi- any size specifications for your signature? Thank you for the compliment, btw~

Sorry for the wait Hydreidude101 and Viridi! I've been off the forums for a long while, and just happened to come back!

Done!

I couldn't fit the entire trainer sprite without covering one of Hydreigon's heads, unless you'd like to have the picture bigger than it already is, which is 96x96. I hope you like it!

Viridi- any size specifications for your signature? Thank you for the compliment, btw~
Whoops. I mostly meant an avatar. Must've forgotten to specify. I guess the maximum size for an avatar would do!

username:garbodorking
request:could i get
and
a little small but just a little taller than janitor geoff and can u put garbodor behind janitor geoff
i would like to thank u in advance

Hi there Azure ;) I hope you are still accepting requests for avatars :)
Username: Sexybounty
Details: Could I get an avatar for Pokemon Showdown of a character using the go goggles from pokemon emerald or something similar to Flygon's eye lens (to protect agaisnt the sandstrom), I would like the character to be a "Rocky/Ground" looking trainer with shorts and a brown jacket, brown hair (similar to Brock's) making a prepare to battle gesture if you can of course, I know this might be a challenge xD and on the back I want to be a shiny Kabutops (that vomit green) ready to attack ;) sorry if I'm making it hard, but I always wanted a "Sandteam" kinda looking sprite for myself, hope you can make it :)
Other: Nothing, I would like to say you are doing a great job with this art ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)