Media Attack on Titan (final season coming!)

i've heard enough people say the anime is way better and god knows how difficult waiting for the inevitable second season will be. i can definitely wait and you guy can definitely deal with some spoiler tags

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
BTW-- I'd agree that the anime quality is totally better. However waiting sucks balls. SnK is hard enough to wait for on a monthly basis-- god knows it's terrible getting only fed half an hour spurts. At least when the monthly chapter gets out, it's such a nice long read. It's like getting a cheese burger for dinner when you haven't eaten all day; incredible.

blitzlefan

shake it off!
Yeah that's true, but based on the rate manga comes out, it'll take a good year and a half before anything new comes out. Just change the thread title to Attack on Titan (spoilers ITT) or something (there's not much point in using this thread outside of the manga now anyway).

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
I just read the first few chapters... ugh

Is it just me or does the art style get more and more shit undefined as the story moves on?

Definitely not spoiling my lasting memories of the anime by reading the manga with such art.

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
New chapter(Manga spoilers, read at your own risk):
So Eren now has the ability to control titans with something Reiner called the "coordinate" At least it goes to show why they were trying to capture Eren, but still leaves a shit ton more stuff to explain. I really hope they didn't let Irwin just die there, he's too good a character to just let go and would be even more badass without an arm. Though he did say there was a replacement for him, so kinda curious who that is.

wait so what is the casualty count of the most recent chapter

hannes got eaten, armin is protecting jean right now but idk if jean's actually dead, connie and crista were still alive and fighting titans (obviously crista escapes) while ymir protected bertholdt at the last second

so basically are jean/erwin still alive?

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
wait so what is the casualty count of the most recent chapter

hannes got eaten, armin is protecting jean right now but idk if jean's actually dead, connie and crista were still alive and fighting titans (obviously crista escapes) while ymir protected bertholdt at the last second

so basically are jean/erwin still alive?
Spoilers in hide tags
I thought that what Eren did attracted all the titans in the area, meaning the ones about to feast on Jean/Erwin too. I guess it didn't confirm this, but I thought it was inferred at least. So I am ASSUMING they are alive for the most part, but I don't think they would let them die without some sort of indication that it happened in this chapter.

Can someone just put in the topic spoilers ITT so we can stop using hide tags plz

blitzlefan

shake it off!
Seriously just put ITT at the top the anime's over there's no point in people using the thread anyway.
Also, people say that Jean is hurt, but I don't remember this happening? And I don't think he was hurt in this chapter?

Seriously just put ITT at the top the anime's over there's no point in people using the thread anyway.
Also, people say that Jean is hurt, but I don't remember this happening? And I don't think he was hurt in this chapter?
There was a shot of Jean before a titan or a horse or something flying through the air was about to hit him and the next shot is Armin trying to protect an unconscious / dead Jean from an impending titan

junior

jet fuel can't melt steel beams
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
im up to the female titan arc i think and wtf its so intense, im having heart pulpitations it feels like ana nxiety attack is coming

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Well the new chapter is clearly the end of the arc, so it's in WIND-DOWWWWNN mode. Which is fine. That'll maybe probably be where season 2 of the show ends, actually. Unless they have a 3-4 chapter arc of mindfuck coming up?

Winding down for now but about to get to even more insane levels of insane soon, can't wait to see what comes next.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)