Walrus atomicwalrus

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
tie or 12th

Myzozoa
Night Light - Sleater Kinney
I like this more than the last sleater kinney song, better each play too.
MajorBowman
Rose Colored Boy - Paramore
Can't help but feel like earlier Paramore would have been a stronger choice for girl power than anything off of this album, but I haven't listened to much of this one yet so it's nice to get a chance to do that. This song is pretty good though.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
5th

Hogg
Sinnerman - Nina Simone
a remix of this song always comes on this pandora station I absolutely ruined (in a good way), but I haven't heard the original before. Her voice is really powerful, but I don't care much for the clapping section in the middle, the piano is pretty decent, and it picks up again. This is just a very hard song to judge because parts of it are like a 10 and parts of it are not a 10 at all. Unlike a lot of other songs in this cat deserves props for being a really powerful vocal performance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)