Ask simple questions here! [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Hitmonchan directly learns bullet punch and can be Machop's father. Ledyba, Ninjask, and Scolipede can directly learn baton pass and be Gligar's father.
We know Machamp and Glisor can obtain the moves through evolving from a prevo with the egg move. That's not the issue that 'C' is intended to solve.
IF there is a purpose in that, then there should be other moves classified as such no? Because it seems to me that there aren't only 4 moves across 7 generations that require chain breeding.
Unfortunately the log doesn't give an example except to say that they're a workaround to avoid a complicated chain breeding algorithm. Note that the simple algorithm already handles the case when Gligar is the father, so I assume there was some specific edge case that needed Gliscor to be the father.

Raidx

Banned deucer.
In a group chat, after 40 minutes of inactivity it self-destructs. What exactly determines inactivity? If no one has posted a message in 40 minutes but in that span someone voted in a poll would that poll vote refresh the timer? Asking because in my group chat the other day over 40 minutes passed but the room didn't destroy itself
. I had a poll up so maybe someone voted in the poll which then reset the timer but I'm not positive if that was the case so if anyone can cure my curiosity that'd be great.

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
In a group chat, after 40 minutes of inactivity it self-destructs. What exactly determines inactivity? If no one has posted a message in 40 minutes but in that span someone voted in a poll would that poll vote refresh the timer? Asking because in my group chat the other day over 40 minutes passed but the room didn't destroy itself
. I had a poll up so maybe someone voted in the poll which then reset the timer but I'm not positive if that was the case so if anyone can cure my curiosity that'd be great.
Last message in the room. Sometimes the timer screws up and it dosen't expire, which is fixed the moment anyone says anything, which is probably what happened.

Would it be possible to make it show how many hours until the lock expires when there's less than a day left instead if it just saying "expires soon"?
We do this because locks are not on a javascript timer like mutes. The locked user needs to /logout or leave PS for an hour or two and come back after their lock is expired. (so their user object expires and they dont get relocked on thier new one). If we show the exact time (like in the past) we get people who complain and demand we /unlock them on the dot, which we are not allowed to since the unlock shows in modlog (basically it makes it seem like they were pardoned when they we not).

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
That's not what I'm talking about. I mean I'll be PMing someone, then after a couple messages the messages just don't go through. It doesn't even say they're blocking PMs or anything and they're still online. I'm pretty sure it's either a mod blocking/disabling my ability to PM or a new locked feature.
Do you mean the messages wont send or even appear when you type them? Not sure why if thats the reason.
If you mean the recipient isn't getting the message, possibly they ignored you with the /ignore command? Theres nothing else that would prevent that.

Ceteris Paribus

I am inevitable.
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
That's not what I'm talking about. I mean I'll be PMing someone, then after a couple messages the messages just don't go through. It doesn't even say they're blocking PMs or anything and they're still online. I'm pretty sure it's either a mod blocking/disabling my ability to PM or a new locked feature.
That’s most likely something that’s happening on your end, the only time you won’t be able to PM anyone else is you’re locked or you/ the user you’re trying to message have blocked their PMs.

I've been trying to find an answer to my problem.

I'm trying to work from my office, no option to use proxy. So I want to host a server with my own website, which I already know how to implement, however, in the files, I can't seem to find the option to modify the HTML tags to avoid the proxy getting the details as GAMES to avoid the block.

How can I modify the HTML of the index or main pages for the website hosted on my server?

Thanks

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
PS Admin
I've been trying to find an answer to my problem.

I'm trying to work from my office, no option to use proxy. So I want to host a server with my own website, which I already know how to implement, however, in the files, I can't seem to find the option to modify the HTML tags to avoid the proxy getting the details as GAMES to avoid the block.

How can I modify the HTML of the index or main pages for the website hosted on my server?

Thanks
That would be client side, so you cant edit that without a custom client.

Hi even though spoiler: is ban-worded in lobby people can still use it. Is there a fix for this? Before it used to work fine but ever since the room delete thing it doesn't seem to work and people have been bypassing it and it's been causing issues.

Hey

I played a lot in this randomise meta mode but i see that some pokemon forms are missing from that. Before S/M came out it was possible to draw Therian forms of Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus but now when its [Gen 7] Challange Cup 1v1 this forms are missing. Why ? They are banned now ?

Also there is a problem with Oricorio forms. I played like 5k+ matches and draw only Baile Style form always. So where are Pom-Pom, Pa'u and Sensu ?

It's really weird. I thought that in this mode you can draw anything and in 6th gen that was it.

Please fix it if possible. Unless they are just banned ;( Stange. Rest forms and items are possible to draw...

Lionyx

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Hey

I played a lot in this randomise meta mode but i see that some pokemon forms are missing from that. Before S/M came out it was possible to draw Therian forms of Thundurus, Tornadus and Landorus but now when its [Gen 7] Challange Cup 1v1 this forms are missing. Why ? They are banned now ?

Also there is a problem with Oricorio forms. I played like 5k+ matches and draw only Baile Style form always. So where are Pom-Pom, Pa'u and Sensu ?

It's really weird. I thought that in this mode you can draw anything and in 6th gen that was it.

Please fix it if possible. Unless they are just banned ;( Stange. Rest forms and items are possible to draw...
while i can't check the code right now (and there are probably a lot of people able to do that better than me) it just looks like you've been unlucky

while i can't check the code right now (and there are probably a lot of people able to do that better than me) it just looks like you've been unlucky
Not only me. Enemies also always draw Baile style and like i said Therian forms never seen in gen 7 version of Challenge Cup 1v1. This must be some issue with that Oricorio's but im not sure what's the deal with Forces of Nature trio. Therian forms were available in gen 6 version more than year ago

Also I realized that 10% forme of Zygarde is missing. You can roll 50% form and that default form for this mode. Perfect forme is possible only when you draw ''Power Construct'' ability. Im pretty sure that at the beginning of testing gen 7 it was possible to draw all Zygarde forms

Last edited:

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
PS Admin
Hey

Nothing has changed, the generator picks 6 random unique pokemon (this means that you cant have 2 oricorio with different formes).

Nothing has changed, the generator picks 6 random unique pokemon (this means that you cant have 2 oricorio with different formes).
So how does it work with Kyurem case ? You can now draw default Kyurem, Black Kyurem and White Kyurem. Also different Wormadam and Rotom formes so what you say doesn't make sense. Why with Oricorio would be different ?

I don't mean 2 different Oricorio's in one match. I mean general. Only Baile style you can draw... Never saw rest of them.

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
PS Admin
So how does it work with Kyurem case ? You can now draw default Kyurem, Black Kyurem and White Kyurem. Also different Wormadam and Rotom formes so what you say doesn't make sense. Why with Oricorio would be different ?

I don't mean 2 different Oricorio's in one match. I mean general. Only Baile style you can draw... Never saw rest of them.
Theres 3 kyruem formes, only 1 can appear on any given team, and for the rest you mentioned.

You just have bad luck, nothing has changed.

Theres 3 kyruem formes, only 1 can appear on any given team, and for the rest you mentioned.

You just have bad luck, nothing has changed.
Very, very strange. I draw a lot of times all of Rotom and Wormadam forms for example but Oricorio ? Only Baile and like i said not only in my team. Enemies also have only Baile. You say that nothing has changed but It's not about changes things but add things. Maybe when you add 7 gen pokemon you only add this one form to the generator ? I been watching it for a long time. This Oricorio case. I Think its some bug. Check if you can for peace of mind.

And what about other things i said ? Therian forms for Forces of Nature trio in 6th gen version were often drawn. You can draw normal and Therian form then. Now only normal. Whole year of playing and never saw it. 5k+ or even more matches. You maybe change some or ban them.

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
PS Admin
Very, very strange. I draw a lot of times all of Rotom and Wormadam forms for example but Oricorio ? Only Baile and like i said not only in my team. Enemies also have only Baile. You say that nothing has changed but It's not about changes things but add things. Maybe when you add 7 gen pokemon you only add this one form to the generator ? I been watching it for a long time. This Oricorio case. I Think its some bug. Check if you can for peace of mind.

And what about other things i said ? Therian forms for Forces of Nature trio in 6th gen version were often drawn. You can draw normal and Therian form then. Now only normal. Whole year of playing and never saw it. 5k+ or even more matches. You maybe change some or ban them.
I did check the code when i made my original comment. This is NOT a bug, the code is the same as gen 6.

Pokemon showdown stopped working on my Wii U! know they just switched to https or whatever but it was working for me last night even after the change.. Now it says "Couldn't connect to server!" even on insecure mode. My Wii U browser is the only way I have to get on the internet so please don't suggest I use something else

Well that's me again. Last two days I made statistics in Challange Cup 1v1. I went in and out as spectator and focus only on Oricorios and guess what ? On 127 Oricorios i met all of them was Baile style... This is not about my luck for sure its clear statistics....

I noticed that in your smogon's pokedex Baile style Oricorio is described differently. Rest of forms are named like this ''Oricorio-Pa'u'' etc but Baile style is just ''Oricorio''

Maybe that's a problem and game code treat other Oricorios in other way and it's impossible to draw them...

Really. I'm not here to to look for problems or bugs in your game by force but to help fix sth you didn't notice for a long time... Hope you find any solution

Last edited:
Well that's me again. Last two days I made statistics in Challange Cup 1v1. I went in and out as spectator and focus only on Oricorios and guess what ? On 127 Oricorios i met all of them was Baile style... This is not about my luck for sure its clear statistics....

I noticed that in your smogon's pokedex Baile style Oricorio is described differently. Rest of forms are named like this ''Oricorio-Pa'u'' etc but Baile style is just ''Oricorio''

Maybe that's a problem and game code treat other Oricorios in other way and it's impossible to draw them...

Really. I'm not here to to look for problems or bugs in your game by force but to help fix sth you didn't notice for a long time... Hope you find any solution
Having a quick look at the usage stats, Pokemon with different forms such as Rotom, Kyurem, Wormadam seem to be 'weighted' by form. Most regular Pokemon have a usage stat of ~0.7% whereas the Rotom forms have ~0.12% usage each. Collectively though they have ~0.72% showing that different forms are not considered 'separate' Pokemon when a team is generated. I'm guessing a form is randomly selected once Rotom is chosen for a team. Oricorio on the other hand has ~0.73% usage and none of its forms are listed in the usage stats. I'm assuming Oricorio forms are just not in the CC1v1 pool.

I'm assuming Oricorio forms are just not in the CC1v1 pool.
That's the point. I was right. Why ? In CC 1v1 they should be in pool like other forms like Rotom forms etc.

I thought that in Challange Cup 1v1 it's anything goes and all of pokemon are available... Am right ?

So I see in this usage stats that except Oricorio forms. Deoxys forms, Zygarde forms (10%), Therian forms of trio, Unbound Hoopa, Origin Giratina, Keldeo and Shaymin forms also missing

So i please again any moderator who knows how to fix it ;) Fix it ;) Like i said in 6th gen version that looks otherwise (Therian forms for sure was in pool)

edit: I checked some stats from 2016:
http://www.smogon.com/stats/2016-05/challengecup1v1-0.txt

And i was right again. In 6th gen Therian form was included. Also other that now missing. So HoeenHero are sure about that nothing wasn't change in code ? Stats shows something else. Back then you can even roll Arceus-Grass etc. All Deoxys forms etc. Something is broken now ;(

Thx ToadBrigade to show me that such statistics exist and confirm my theory

Last edited:
Pokemon showdown stopped working on my Wii U! know they just switched to https or whatever but it was working for me last night even after the change.. Now it says "Couldn't connect to server!" even on insecure mode. My Wii U browser is the only way I have to get on the internet so please don't suggest I use something else
Has this been solved?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)