[05:31:39] Kasumi: I have an idea for an article
[05:31:46] Kasumi: Or a session-kind of thing rather
[05:31:56] Kasumi: 'How to be a good room mod, driver, owner'
[05:31:57] Kasumi: y/y
[05:33:37] Rhythms: so
[05:33:48] Rhythms: how to be a good room staff member
[05:33:57] Kasumi: Ja bitte
[05:34:12] Rhythms: it might work
[05:34:26] Kasumi: I remember when I became driver in Game Corner (my very first room auth ever) I was scared of fucking up and PMing Jin of the gale for hints and tips lol
[05:34:36] Kasumi: So I think people might want to have an article like this I think people might want to have an article like this

Just leaving this here.

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
You might have had auth in the past, but I'm concerned with the fact that you would be writing it from the standpoint of someone who is not currently staff.

Pretty sure this idea was rejected in the past anyways since it's not much different from Darnell's auth guide articles.

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
I liked the creative spin (personal reflection on it) but the core idea is pretty similar, I guess...

Scratching this for the timebeing. I appreciate your initiative, though, Kasumi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)