Arkeis's Ranch (UPDATE 12/8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Welcome to my Gen 7 Trade Thread.
It's been years since I've last gotten into breeding competitive Pokemon, but all the improvements to breeding over the past generations have made it much more enjoyable.

IGN: Arkeis
ID: 493127

Version: Sun
3DS FC: 1435-7882-1319

Rules/Notes:
  • All Smogon Rules apply. Absolutely no hacks.
  • All Pokemon in this thread were bred by me, unless otherwise stated.
  • I clone Pokemon/Items using PKHeX
  • All Pokemon are Level 1 with no EVs for now. I'll be working on fully evolved EV-trained versions in the near future.
  • At the moment, all Pokemon in this thread are non-redistributable

Looking for any competitive 5/6 IV Pokemon with appropriate Nature, Ability, Egg Moves, and matching Ball. I will give priority to Gen 7 Pokemon.

All Pokemon in this thread were bred by me, unless otherwise stated.

Bruxish (F)
Adamant 31/31/31/X/31/31
Ability: Strong Jaw
Egg Moves: Ice Fang
Comes with Ability Capsule

Carvanha (F)
Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Speed Boost
Egg Moves: Psychic Fangs

Cubone (F)
Adamant 31/31/31/X/31/31
Ability: Lightning Rod

Geodude (M)
Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Galvanize
Egg Moves: Magnet Rise / Autotomize / Wide Guard / Block

Mareanie (F)
Bold 31/X/31/31/31/31
Ability: Regenerator
Egg Moves: Haze

Mudbray (F)
Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Stamina
Egg Moves: Close Combat

Rockruff (M)
Adamant 31/31/31/X/31/31
Ability: Steadfast
Egg Moves: Fire Fang / Thunder Fang / Thrash / Sucker Punch

Stufful (M)
Adamant 31/31/31/X/31/31
Ability: Fluffy
Egg Moves: Force Palm / Stomping Tantrum / Thunder Punch / Ice Punch

Alolan Vulpix (F)
Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Snow Warning
Egg Moves: Moonblast / Freeze Dry / Encore / Hypnosis

Last edited:
Hi. Nice thread! I'm interested in all of them. LOL I can breed Jolly Mimikyu in a Dusk Ball, Adamant Wimpod in a Premier Ball (Egg moves Aqua Jet, Metal Claw, Spikes and Wide Guard) and Careful Rowlet. Interested in any of these?

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Hi. Nice thread! I'm interested in all of them. LOL I can breed Jolly Mimikyu in a Dusk Ball, Adamant Wimpod in a Premier Ball (Egg moves Aqua Jet, Metal Claw, Spikes and Wide Guard) and Careful Rowlet. Interested in any of these?
Thanks!
Sure, I'm interested in Mimikyu. Can you give it the Egg Move Destiny Bond?

Thanks!
Sure, I'm interested in Mimikyu. Can you give it the Egg Move Destiny Bond?
I can, but I'll have to work around it a bit. Probably later today or tomorrow. Sounds good? I guess I'd take Mareanie, but I'd love a Vulpix too. Hopefully I'll have any other interesting poké to trade with you soon enough. Thanks for the reply!

Ooh, I'm super interested in that Bruxish! Would you be interested in a 5iv Impish/ Jolly Scyther in a dusk ball, a 5iv Adamant Dewpider in a dive ball, or a 5iv Modest Popplio (pokeball)? (also, I used to follow your spriting days on youtube haha, welcome back to breeding!)

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Ooh, I'm super interested in that Bruxish! Would you be interested in a 5iv Impish/ Jolly Scyther in a dusk ball, a 5iv Adamant Dewpider in a dive ball, or a 5iv Modest Popplio (pokeball)? (also, I used to follow your spriting days on youtube haha, welcome back to breeding!)
I'll take the Dewpider please!

Please Check my Trade thread for Vulpix. Assume all my pokemon are non-redistributable as well.
I'm interested in the Cubone

You're OP says priority to Gen 7 Pokemon, but are you open to trades for past gen (6) Pokemon? I've not progressed very far into my playthrough of Sun, but have a large collection from XY.ORAS

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
You're OP says priority to Gen 7 Pokemon, but are you open to trades for past gen (6) Pokemon? I've not progressed very far into my playthrough of Sun, but have a large collection from XY.ORAS
Yes, I'm interested in them, though it'll be a while before you can transfer them

I actually found a Bruxish elsewhere, would you be willing to trade a stufful instead? If so, I'm online now!
Okay, I'll be online in a few minutes

Interested in that Stufful. Can offer pretty much anything prior to Gen 7, including a lot of Dream Ball mons. I can also offer you my cloning service if you would need that.

Hello,

I'm interested in every 7th gen pokemon for now.
I'm willing to trade a Timid female Salandit 31/x/31/31/31/31. Considering the success rate (female and 5IV) i'd like to trade it against 2 or 3 competitives pokemon.
I can give you a male 6IV as well if you want to breed it and redis it, I don't mind.

Let me know if you are interested (Mareani, A-Vulpix, Stufful are those i'm the most interested in)

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Interested in that Stufful. Can offer pretty much anything prior to Gen 7, including a lot of Dream Ball mons. I can also offer you my cloning service if you would need that.
Do you have a trade thread I can look at?

Hello,

I'm interested in every 7th gen pokemon for now.
I'm willing to trade a Timid female Salandit 31/x/31/31/31/31. Considering the success rate (female and 5IV) i'd like to trade it against 2 or 3 competitives pokemon.
I can give you a male 6IV as well if you want to breed it and redis it, I don't mind.

Let me know if you are interested (Mareani, A-Vulpix, Stufful are those i'm the most interested in)
I already have a timid female Salandit. Do you have anything else?

Do you have a trade thread I can look at?

I already have a timid female Salandit. Do you have anything else?
I don't, but I should probably make one. There's just so much to type. I have a few Gen 7 things myself now, but I don't know what off hand. I know I have a Kang in a Dream Ball that was popular awhile back.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Updated with 4 new Pokemon: HA Rockruff, HA Carvanha, HA Geodude, and Cubone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)