Apprentice Program: Round Ninety Five

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Stockings
PO/PS! Username: Stockings
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT+0, most aftrnoons and nights, until past midnight.
What tier do you want to learn?: DPP OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a relative 'new kid' to smogon, I play oras ou badly and make wacky teams for it, I hax people on lc and dubs ladder, and I'm actually not bad at adv ou, though, I do play it the most out of any tier. I wanna learn DPP to see if I can get more st points than my frens, it also seems like a fun tier, so that's cool too.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: I use both.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yup.

Username: Tinuviel
PO/PS! Username:
Tinuviel
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:
Mon-Fri 7-11p, Sat-Sun varied hours PDT (that’s GMT-7)
What tier do you want to learn?:
VGC (2015)
Tell us a little about yourself:
I’m 22, working, and I’m very new to competitive Pokemon. I also only fairly recently got into breeding competitive Pokemon. I hope to have fun with this.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?:
Either-or, yes.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes.

Username: theurbandear
PO/PS! Username:
theurbandear and theurbandeer
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:
EDT (UTC -4:00), Available pretty much any time unless I’m at work, which is 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM M-F.
What tier do you want to learn?:
ORAS OU
Tell us a little about yourself:
I’m a junior in college studying chemistry. I’ve been playing OU casually since around the Mega-Mawile ban, but I recently became interested in becoming a more competitive player. I think I have decent skills and understanding of the metagame now, but having an expert mentor would really help me become a better player - plus I’m super eager to learn from a tried and true member of the community.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?:
Skype is no problem, and I’m sure I could figure out IRC if needed.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes.

Kreme

You might be right but you're not correct.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Username: Kreme
PO/PS! Username: Truth In Lies
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +8, I'm free from 4 P.M. to 3 A.M. my time everyday pretty much.
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS OU (Trinitrotoluene a.k.a booty senpai has agreed to tutor me)
Tell us a little about yourself: I started playing Pokemon competitively about a year ago now, and I am currently a moderator in the Competitive Tutoring room on Pokemon Showdown!
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes, both are fine.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Indeed I do.

Last edited:
Username: Shruggy
PO/PS! Username: ShruggedZebra
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Timezone is gmt+0 (currently on BST) and availablity is most evenings after 9pm-ish and on my days off i will be around all day on and off
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS OU please
Tell us a little about yourself: 26 y/o Brit working full time and with a young daughter. Pokemon-wise I started a couple of months ago, feel like i have an okayish grasp of the basics, really looking to improve my play and teambuliding skills and generally everything all round :)
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes to both, prefer non voice-coms though as i have a small toddler who i dont want to wake up in the evenings
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes i do

Requesting priority please as my last tutor in round 94 went on vacation.

Thank you!

Username: Steele.
PS! Username: Steeles
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT-5 (EST)
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS OU
Tell us a little about yourself: Sup, I like playing Pokemon. I haven't kept in touch with the OU meta in a while, so hopefully I can get back in the swing of things with the help of a tutor.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: IRC
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yeah

Username: darkrai147
PO/PS! Username: darkrai147
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST. Most weeknights from 8-11 PM.
What tier do you want to learn?: DPP OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm 19, I'm a second year Computer Science major, and I love to play 'mons in my spare time.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Both, but Skype is preferred
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

PRIORITY FROM LAST ROUND
Username
: rural
PO/PS! Username: rural
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: gmt-5, all the time
What tier do you want to learn?: dpp ou
Tell us a little about yourself: hs senior from louisiana playing mons in my free time n_n
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: both
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yea

Username: trc
PO/PS! Username: trc
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: +13, afternoons, weekends, the next 2 weeks a lot of the time
What tier do you want to learn?: ADV OU / DPP OU / BW2 OU
Tell us a little about yourself:nah
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes

my tutor couldnt do anything last round due to timezones, bkc agreed to tutor me this round :3

Username: Karane
PO/PS! Username: Karane
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT+11 usually evenings
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS RU
Tell us a little about yourself: I am Nepalese, study at uni and play pokemon.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?:Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:Yes

Username: Aurious
PO / PS! Username: Aurious
Your timzone and usual hours of availability: Gmt +2 / almost all the time on we and wd from 8 to 11 pm
What tier do u want to learn: ORAS Ubers
Tell us a litte about urself: Im 16 years old and I go to high school in Germany
Are u able to use either IRC or Skype? Skype, IRC too if needed
Do u understand how the blacklist works? Yes

germany is +1 =P - steve angello

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: Joetaku
PO/PS! Username: Jotaku
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:EST and anytime after 5 mon-fri. Also noon-late on the weekends
What tier do you want to learn?:DPP OU or ORAS Ubers if DPP OU is unavailable
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm 19. I'm about to be starting college. I've been playing pokemon since gen1. I started playing competitively in BW2. I am really looking forward to this!
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes

Username: OurLordTyranitar
PO/PS! Username:OLTT
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +1, 4pm-12am
What tier do you want to learn?:OU
Tell us a little about yourself:Ii'm a senior, going to be studying Sports Science at University in the UK. Also I have been offered a job by Ubisoft. I enjoy following Smogon and enjoy making new teams.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Skype

Username: TeitoWolf
PO/PS! Username: EdenWolf
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST; Usually Wednesday is my usual free time around 4, though weekends is also open they tend to have more sporadic times.
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS Ubers
Tell us a little about yourself: A highschool senior who recently picked up pokemon competitively, Also likes to try things that are bit weird.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Indeed, I can.

Username: m00n's blanket
PO/PS! Username: m00ns
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: 5-8 pm usually (EST)
What tier do you want to learn?: VGC 2015
Tell us a little about yourself: Driver in Competitive Tutoring on Showdown, Part of OU Team Building Shop. ATM, I really only play OU, but I've always wanted to get into VGC and LC (especially VGC :p).
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes, but I would prefer Skype.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

I pm'd Plus about priority... I have priority from last round

Arcueid

nah i'd win nah i'd win nah i'd win
is a Battle Simulator Moderator
Username: UCN
PO/PS! Username: ucn
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: BST, Mainly all up on weekends and on try to come online during the evening of weekdays
What tier do you want to learn?: XY UU, XY RU, XY NU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm studying Javascript these days. I'm mainly taking computer sciences and I've played Pokemon Competively since 2013, making it half a year. My favorite Pokemon is Blaziken and I'm a guy who also plays the guitar. I want to learn these tiers as I'm not entirely familiar with them and I'm not a good battler.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes (IRC)

WOKE UP TILL 11 FOR THIS

Username: TK67
PO/PS: Tkamb67
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Friday 3pm-6pm EST
What Tier do You Want To Learn? Oras OU
Tell Us About Yourself: I 'm 19 year old Male and I'm currently attending college right now.I'm not that great of a player, so I want to improve myself and to do that I need the help of an experience player who know the in and out of pokemon. I'm also hoping to meet some cool people in smogon!
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes, both are fine

Last edited:
Username: Ivoria
PO/PS! Username: Ivoria
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST; Mon-Fri 3:30-5:30pm, Sat-Sun after 2:00pm
Tell us a little about yourself: I m a high school student. Ive been playing for 2-3years but never been good or even close to. I overthink a lot and screw things up pretty badly, and then my brain just goes blank. Really hoping to get a tutor to help me clear things up:)
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Skype yes, IRC no but I can get one if I need to

Username: Professor Oak Jr.
PO/PS! Username: Professor Oak Jr.
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: PST (UTC-8), 4-6pm on weekdays, most of the day during weekends
Tell us a little about yourself: 17 years old, living in America. Been playing competitive Pokemon since Gen 4.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes, IRC.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Username: gantz
PO/PS! Username: gantz-gantz
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST-5 4-10, weekends
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS UU
Tell us a little about yourself: Canadian, 15, don't have much experience in the tier and the community seems nice so I'd like to learn to play.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yeah
Do you understand how the blacklist works? Yes

Last edited:
Username:InsaneDragoniteHD
PO/PS! Username: AmphyLight
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:GMT-5, Monday-Friday 3-5 PM, usually later on weekends, and school should be lighting up soon :)
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS NU/RU (if NU not available)
Tell us a little about yourself:I was a pretty good battler back in BW2 NU/RU, but I took a year or so off. I need help with Teambuilding mainly, and some other things.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: both, but prefer IRC
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:Yes, I do

Username: skup
PO/PS! Username: skup
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: PST, available all this week due to spring break, after that on weekdays after about 3 pm.
What tier do you want to learn?: ADV OU
Tell us a little about yourself: i like music.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: yeah both
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yeah

Username: GeeMick
PO/PS! Username: GeeMick / once in a while - I play on PS! usually.
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +1, Paris. Usually available an hour or two at night during the week, available on tuesday afternoons, on weekends.
What tier do you want to learn?: I want to learn either BW or ORAS, the former to get the biggest number of points possible in Smogon Tour, and the latter would be a high level tutoring session in order to get me to possibly represent Team France in the upcoming World Cup. Please keep in mind that I'm a very competitive user, so I'll be perfectly motivated to be tutored for either tier.
Tell us a little about yourself: 16 years old man into competitive mons for about a year living next to Paris. Likes parties, electronic and hip-hop music, Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Both.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: I do.

Skipped previous round

Last edited:
Username:punkysaur
PO/PS! Username:punkysaur
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:(GMT+05:30)Chennai,Kolkata,New Delhi,Mumbai.I am available after 6 pm acc.to my timezone.
What tier do you want to learn?:OU
Tell us a little about yourself:I am a college going cool natured cricket lover!Naturally acc.to most people here, I also like pokemon battling very much and so I want to better my skills.I would really appreciate to be tuted by someone who has a real knack for teambuilding.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?:Yes both.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:Yup!

Nedor

thiccc
Username: Nedor
PS/PO Name: Nedor
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Eastern Time Zone, available completely on weekends, and 4:30 PM-10:30PM on weekdays
What tier do you want to learn: ORAS OU
Tell us a little bit about yourself: Well you can find me in the OU or Competitive Tutoring room on PS, I'm a Canadian/Serbian mix, I have a good understanding of ORAS OU and the meta in general, I just slightly struggle with building
Are you able to use IRC or Skype?: Skype
Do you understand how the blacklist works: Yes I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)