Apprentice Program: Round Ninety Eight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: D. Miralis
PO/PS! Username: D. Miralis
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Afternoon, evenings on weekdays and very flexible in the weekend
What tier do you want to learn?: BW OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I've playing for two years, in those my passion for playing pokémon has grown a lot, I've learned a lot of things about the actual meta but right now I want to learn about the stuff that happened before I learned about this game, learning how to play old gen to be sure to make a good run in some important tours.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Either
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Last edited:

Minus

get a dog little longy, get a dog
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Username: Minus
PO/PS! Username: Minus
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: CST, it's summer so any reasonable time.
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS OU
Tell us a little about yourself: hi my name is minus
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: yes to both
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yep

Last edited:
Username: maimslap
PO/PS! Username: maimslap
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT +5.5, 10pm- 2am (weekdays) and weekends I'm available about any time. My schedule is very flexible and can be adjusted to my tutors.
What tier do you want to learn?:ORAS OU (if ou is unavailable then oras uu please)
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a 19 year old engineering undergrad who wants to be good at OU and play in tournaments like SPL / OST. I specifically wish to learn teambuilding and getting integrated into the community. I enjoy reading books and am fairly decent at ping pong.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Last edited:

Pastelle

we're all star stuff
Username: pastelgameboy
PO/PS! Username: pastelgameboy
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: It will vary depending on the week, with work, extra-curricular activities, etc. I am however almost always available late evenings and early mornings. My timezone is GMT -6.
What tier do you want to learn?: NU
Tell us a little about yourself: I primarily play Doubles OU, but have wanted to learn singles for a long time. NU in particular looks really interesting. I'm also into music, movies, and video games if that helps. (and even though my username has "boy" in it, I am a girl. Nintendo never made a "Gamegirl")
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes

Last edited:
Posting for jariibo since he cant make it at this timing
Username: Jariib
o
Ps/Po Username: Jariibo
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT+2 1PM-4PM and 7PM-10PM
What tier do you want to learn?: Oras ru
Tell us a little about yourself: I’m 19, hobbies are football (soccer), Anime, I haven’t played RU since the beginning of oras, really want to get back in to it with some help.
Are you able to use either irc or skype?: skype

Username: m00ns
PO/PS! Username: m00ns
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST; I'm available most evenings/nights (6PM-12AM), however, it's the summer so this really varies. :p
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS NU
Tell us a little about yourself: 16 year old high school student on summer vacation. ATM I only play OU, but I've been trying to pick up a second tier/meta.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: IRC: No. Skype: Yes.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Username: Mazz
PO/PS! Username: Mazz
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -7, 7pm-late at night, weekends, earlier if I get off work earlier
What tier do you want to learn?: Any really. I need help in teambuilding more than I need education in another tier. Battling is pretty straightforward across all tiers, but I have issues with teambuilding.
Tell us a little about yourself: Canadian student studying Geophysical engineering - I go to the same university as Raseri. I love hockey and could talk about it for hours. I'm also a huge car guy, another topic I could talk about for hours.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes, both are fine
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yep.

Ironbullet93 has agreed to tutor me :]

Last edited:
Username: Revolutionz
PO/PS! Username: revolutionz
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT, anything after 4pm on weekdays this week and the whole day for the rest bc summer holidays
What tier do you want to learn?: UU
Tell us a little about yourself: I am from the UK (sexy accent yo) and im weird and i normally play nu but i just want to change for a bit so why not uu ;]
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Skype yes, IRC no.
Do you understand how the blacklist works? Yes

1. Username: SilverWhiteBlue
PO/PS! Username: SilverWhiteBlue
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: gmt+2 , from 8 am to 12 am, from 2-4 pm to 10 pm . Very flexible so I can stretch if needed
What tier do you want to learn?: Doubles OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm 17 years old and goin into summer. hobbies include football(soccer) and playing the guitar. Real big anime fan (favorite is naruto shippuden) and same with videogames. I love pokemon and already have decent experience so I wont be startin from 0, but I definitly could use improvement.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Skype

kamikaze17 has agreed to tutor me this round !
http://prntscr.com/7rv45d

Username: Volty
PO/PS! Username: Voltage
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: After 9pm CST
Tell us a little about yourself: Recent high school graduate, and pokemon player since 5th gen looking to improve and move more into the tournament scene and become a better builder overall.
ABR has agreed to tutor me this round

Reactions: ABR
Username: IncredulousIgor
PO/PS! Username: Mt Whateverest
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: EST, 2-6 pm daily
What tier do you want to learn?: OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm 21 and a senior material sciences and engineering student at UCONN doing research over the summer. Looking to become more competitive at the game.

Username: Mudvayne
PO/PS! Username: Mudvayne
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT -4/EST, as long as you have a set up time I should be available unless circumstances come up.
What tier do you want to learn?: ORAS NU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm just a voice on Competitive Tutoring on Showdown! looking to learn a new tier. Although, I get angry easily, so watch out for that. 15 years old.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Most preferably Skype, I can set up an IRC if it's much needed, however.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Most definitely.

Username: W2S
PO/PS! Username: Wait2Seconds
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT+2, avaible for the month
What tier do you want to learn?: DPP OU
Tell us a little about yourself:I play since the middle of bw2 and i'm a big fan of this gen, i'm also french 18y-old soon and i really want to be better in dpp ou because before i don't play that much in this tier before
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Skype, yes.

Last edited:
Username: Afro14ajaja
PO/PS! Username: [DK] Ajajaafro14 (PO)/ Ajajaafro14 (PS)
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: UCT+06:00 7:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. (Flexible)
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am an 18 year old guy who enjoys anime. I don’t play many games but pokemon is something that I’ve really enjoyed since childhood. My favourite pokemon are Swampert and Greninja.
Are you able to use either IRC or SKYPE: Yes

Username: fapkingg
PO/PS! Username: fapkingg
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT+2, Pretty flexible.
Tell us a little about yourself: Nothing interesting.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Both, but android skype is so silly so I prefer IRC.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: y
Note : TDK agreed to tutor me in ORAS OU.

Username: Evil
PO/PS! Username: Evil
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Very often, everydays. GMT +2
Tell us a little about yourself: I am playing pokemon since the beginning of the 4G, and i want to be better in the main tiers.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Skype if possible

Last edited:
Username:Mikey08
PO/PS! Username:Mikey08
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: 8pm Pst everyday
What tier do you want to learn?:OU or RU
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm still new so I'm picking up things here and there
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: both but I'm nore active on skype
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yup

Username: Emre801
PO/PS! Username: Emre801
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Tues, Wed, Thurs
7pm-11pm EST, available most weekends.
Tell us a little about yourself: I am 26 and a big pokefan. I like
creating random programs and overall derping around. Also a big fan of
long walks on the beach.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: Yes, Skype is preferred but able to use IRC

Username: AstroGecko
PS Username: AstroGecko
Timezone and Availibility: Timezone is GMT, will be available usually all day since it's the summer holidays for me, but I may go out sometimes. I should be available evrey day at 6pm-9pm GMT
Tier: ORAS OU
Bio: Hi, I'm a 17 yr old male from Scotland. My intrests include Pokemon and Science, particularly Physics. Been playing since BW2 and have grasped the basics and some advanced stuff like predictions, win conditions etc. but need help refining my plays and team building skills
IRC or Skype: Mainly Skype but I can use IRC if needed.
Do you understand how the blacklist works: Yes

Username:
PO/PS! Username: Christo The gr8 / Based Lord Christo
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:EST
What tier do you want to learn?:ORAS OU
Tell us a little about yourself: I am 16 and an ORAS UU tutor
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?:Skype pls

I have been skipped the two times I have signed up for OU. So, Priority?

Username: Yagura
PO/PS! Username: Yagura
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: GMT, 2pm - 11pm
Tell us a little about yourself: LC player, anime lover, camels rider.

PS: I'll be able to tutor even if I get a tutor (ofc if someone signs up for an LC tutor rip T_T)

Username:Yukkine
PO/PS! Username:Yukilele
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: my time zone is GMT + 1 and i am available anytime from 6-9pm in my time I forgot it was summer :/ bearing this in mind im available from around 3 pm - 11 pm
What tier do you want to learn?:I would love to learn oras ubers
Tell us a little about yourself:i am a 16 year old student from Britain who aspires to be a musician i like playing on the guitar aswell as everything music related now that i think about it. i also really like drawing and find it fun to meet new people and speak to them :/
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?: I am able to use both however skype is
preferred
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: i do understand how it works

Last edited:
Username:Megabackingengar
PO/PS! Username:Megabackingengar
Your timezone and usual hours of availability:Basing on est, 10 am to 1pm everyday.tuesday,thursday and friday add 2am to 7 am.on weekends,9 pm to 2 am
What tier do you want to learn?:ORAS UU
Tell us a little about yourself:16 year old asian with minimal interest on everything bar pokemon and ladies.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype?:Skype is better but irc is okay too.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?Yes:

Christo the Gr8 has agreed to tutor me this round

Welli0u

is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Username: Welli0u
PO/PS! Username: Welliou
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: gmt +2, everyday
What tier do you want to learn?: DPP OU
Tell us a little about yourself:
My name is Iliès , I am 14 years old . I am French. I started pokemon there a year and I am someone serious . I am passionate about football and sport in general.
Are you able to use either IRC or Skype? I have Skype.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Username: Yahir
PO/PS! Username: iYahir
Your timezone and usual hours of availability: Most of the week usually in the afternoon/night. My timezone is UTC Central Time Zone
What tier do you want to learn?: VGC
Tell us a little about yourself: I've been playing pokemon competitively since generation 5. I took a break and I am looking to come back and get better. I also play basketball which I play club for and I like to play video games as a hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)