Unofficial Metagames Anything goes- U-Toxic

Introduction:
It's my first team in pokemon showdown. Role of most of pokemons in my team is: poison the enemy and switch if it have advantage against you. In my team I have two toxic users, one u-turn users and two pokemons with both of these attacks. Only one pokemon doesn't know any of these is main damage dealer.
Pokemons:

Little D (Flygon) @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 58 Def / 200 SpA / 50 SpD / 200 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Pulse
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Main role of Flygon is to deal damage. I invested into hiss speed to give him advantage against other dragons. Also I gave him some points into special attack to make his Draco Meteor combined with Dragonium Z more deadly. Earthquake with STAB effect gives him good advantage against fire, rock and steel types.
When it comes to face opponent with type advantage it just uses U-Turn.

Mr. Cut Paper (Scizor) (M) @ Metal Coat
Ability: Swarm
EVs: 200 Atk / 100 Def / 100 SpD / 108 Spe
- X-Scissor
- U-turn
- Bullet Punch
- Toxic

His role in my team is to deal damage to fairy types by using steel type moves and dealing damage to dark and psychic types using bug type moves. Toxic is used to annoy opponent. When it's getting hot cause it's fighting against fire type it's retreating using U-Turn. I invested most of stats into attack to make himmore deadly, rest of points was spent on both defences to make him more durable and speed.

Smile'y (Gengar) @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 8 Def / 200 SpA / 100 SpD / 200 Spe
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Dazzling Gleam
- Toxic

Gengar is my weapon against dragon, grass, ghost, fairy and psychic types. I gave him most of points into speed and special attack to allow him fast beat his opponents. Shadow ball combined with Gostium Z gives him OHKO when battling psychic and ghost types. Role of his toxic is the same as in the movesets of other team members.

Geeko (Sceptile-Mega) @ Sceptilite
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 200 Atk / 50 Def / 58 SpD / 200 Spe
Serious Nature
- Thunder Punch
- Leaf Blade
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Claw

It is my main damage dealer. His thunder punch is ready to beat steel-flying pokemons like Skarmory that are immunue to ground moves.
Sword dance makes it more powerfull, with megastone it gets nice stats boost. I give it dragon claw to beat other dragon types. I invested stats in speed and attack to make it quick and deadly it doesn't need a iprovment of defence.

Shady (Umbreon) (F) @ Black Glasses
Ability: Synchronize
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 8 HP / 50 Atk / 200 Def / 50 SpA / 200 SpD
IVs: 0 Atk
- Dark Pulse
- Toxic
- Wish
- Refresh

Its role is to poison enemy and and wait until poison doesn't hurt enemy enought. If enemy will switch pokemon it will poison also the switched pokemon. If it will be necesarry it also help enemy pokemon to faint with its dark pulse. Refresh and wish helps it stand long enough to make poison hurt badly opponents. Most of stats was invested ino both defences to iprove its durablity. In most of sittuations I'm choosing it as a first pokemon.

Winnie (Crobat)
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 38 HP / 200 Atk / 100 Def / 100 SpD / 70 Spe
- Sludge Bomb
- Toxic
- U-turn
- Acrobatics

Last pokemon in my turn. I'm sending it in battle to evade ground type attacks. It's also my only pokemon effective against bug and fighting pokemons. It doesn't helding item to improve power of its acrobatics. Toxic helps a lot in taking down opponents and sludge bomb is good against fairies. I improved its attack like in other cases to make it deadlier, improved its durablity by increasing both defences. I also invested some points into its speed to make it even faster.

EDIT: Make comments and suggestions how to improve my team below

Hello welcome to ag, Unfortunately your team doesn't seem to be very viable in the ag meta, in a meta where there are plenty of very strong pokemon, the pokemon you chose really don't fit in well. Also many of your evs don't really make sense and if you are going to have such weird non-standard evs you should have an explanation of what they allow you to do such as guarantee you live a common attack or kill a common pokemon. What I would do is scrap this team and lurk through the forums more before you post another team

I'm going to try to salvage the "poison the enemy and switch" concept with some more viable 'mons. Analysis was mostly about type coverage and offenses, and generally everything should have 252 of a stat unless (as said) it would help with a specific matchup. I haven't played AG in a while and am still new, so here goes:
(sadly with the power of AG, toxic isn't that useful on some of the damage dealers but i'll still keep with it)
Yveltal @ Life Orb
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Toxic / Roost / Defog
- U-turn

Orb Yveltal is very powerful, and while it may not have the same Ground/Dragon typing, other members will fullfill that role. It fits what Crobat did as a ground resist, but can actually fight back.

Necrozma-Dusk Mane @ Leftovers
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Sunsteel Strike
- Morning Sun

Here's the standard SpD set from the Ubers analysis. Necrozoma fulfills the same role Scizor did as a counter to the Fairy types, and can set up Stealth Rocks (which most teams should have). It doesn't have U-Turn, but Mega Scizor isn't very viable and the team didn't have all U-Turns anyway.

Marshadow @ Marshadium Z
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spectral Thief
- Close Combat
- Shadow Sneak
- Toxic / Bulk Up

Without Scizor, Marshadow provides speed control for the team with Shadow Sneak and a very high base speed. Marshadow's Z-Move is much more powerful than a simple Ghostium Shadow Ball especially with actual set up, but I'm locked into using Toxic to fit the theme.

Salamence @ Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Double-Edge
- Roost
- Toxic / Earthquake / Overheat

Sceptile is supposed to be the team's set-up sweeper, but with such a bad typing and relative power, a new mega was chosen. Mence remains at a fairly high speed tier even if it isn't as godly as the former choice. It also may not have the same coverage so I put overheat for things like Skarm (which Toxic doesn't break), but it isn't viable in the slightest.

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Heal Bell
- Toxic
- Wish

Chansey does what Umbreon does but much better - both are extremely passive Toxc stallers. Wish is required if Toxic Spam is used over things like Roost, and Yveltal especially appreciates not being hit by Toxic. It may be weak to Knock Off unlike Unmbreon which is my problem with using Chansey.

Pheromosa @ Life Orb
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Toxic
- Low Kick
- Ice Beam
- U-turn
Not viable in the slightest but best fits the theme. Toxic kinda fits well due to Phero's focus on revenging over anything else. I dont got much to say here, sorry

I did this somewhat fast and more of a viable mon conversion so there isn't much syngergy minus Yvl/DM/Chansey, Probably better off with Physically Defensive Yveltal, but Necrozoma and Salemence should do fine?
EDIT: Ho-Oh is a threat since it Regernates through Toxic. Arceus form instead of Chansey? Too tired to fix.

Yveltal @ Life Orb
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Toxic
- U-turn

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Leftovers
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Sunsteel Strike
- Morning Sun

Marshadow @ Marshadium Z
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Spectral Thief
- Close Combat
- Shadow Sneak
- Toxic

Salamence @ Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Double-Edge
- Roost
- Defog

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Heal Bell
- Toxic
- Wish

Pheromosa @ Life Orb
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Toxic
- Low Kick
- Ice Beam
- U-turn

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)