Other Anything Goes Arceus Spam Need Suggestions

Hi guys. This is my first RMT so please bear with me if I am not doing it right.

This is a team for Anything Goes with six Arceus'. Although my opponents often look at the team preview and start swearing and calling me noob, this team is far from being six extreme speed killers. I decided to use six arceus' because arceus' not only have good movepool and stats, but also gives your opponent few information about your team at team preview. My opponents have no idea if I will be a noob spamming extreme speed or I actually have some strategy.

TEAM BUILDING PROCESS
Not much to say. Just six arceus'. See the next section for more explanation of each member.

THE TEAM

Arceus @ Splash Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Judgment
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock
- Magic Coat

This is my lead for the most time. Magic coat is mainly for smeargle, Kleifki, Darkrai and Deoxys-speed, and it is quite effective when playing on the lower ladder. You might want to replace it by roar to stop your opponent from setting up and inflict entry hazard damage. Setting up rocks is what you always want to do. Since Primal-Groundon is an usual lead, it is nice to have Earth power. And ground type attacks have good coverage in general. Finally the 150 base power STAB Judgment hits hard and it's particularly useful if your opponent have Ho-oh in his team. You will see my team is quite weak to Ho-oh if I lose this arceus before setting up rocks, so don't sacrifice it if it can be useful later. Otherwise, I usually use it as a suicide lead, and the EVs are consistent with my intention.

Arceus @ Lum Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Roar
- Refresh
- Will-O-Wisp

Every team need to have an answer for opponent's swords dance Arceus. This arceus is my answer with its physical bulk maximized. Burn opponent's arceus while it is setting up. If it carries a lum berry, take the extreme speed and use roar. The extreme speed should do about 41% damage, which is not a big deal. When stealth rock is set up, keep recovering and phazing can help you win the game.

Arceus @ Pixie Plate
Modest Nature
- Judgment
- Recover
- Roar

- Earth Power

This is the only Yveltal counter on my team. Defensive Yveltal walls two of the extreme killers in my team, so a Yveltal counter is mandatory. You probably don't want to switch this arceus into an obvious wing if the Yveltal is the SpA variant. My opponents usually try to save their yveltal due to the potential number of extreme killers I have in my team, so there can be lots of switching. Recover keeps arceus healthy and makes it able to check yveltal repetitively. Earth power is there to welcome steel and fire type that resist fairy judgment. I decided to give it roar because of the amount of teams abusing double team and geomancy.

Arceus @ Lum Berry
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Shadow Claw

A standard extreme killer with attack maximized.

Arceus @ Spooky Plate
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Brick Break
- Shadow Claw
- Extreme Speed

Ghost arceus has great synergy with normal arceus. My adament normal arceus is normally going to lose to jolly arceus if we start to swords dance on the same turn. However, with this ghost arceus I can switch it into the second extreme speed and score with an extreme speed if there was entry hazard damage on the opponent's arceus. If extreme speed cannot kill use brick break, but the result depends on how the speed tie goes.

Arceus @ Iron Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Defog
- Flamethrower
- Recover

This is a defogger and Xerneas check. Being immune to toxic spikes and resisting stealth rock damage make it a great defogger. Flamethrower is mainly for ferrothorn and skarmory, which wall almost the rest of my team and are likely to come in on judgement.

Arceus @ Lum Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Shadow Claw

Arceus @ Spooky Plate
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Brick Break
- Shadow Claw
- Earthquake

Arceus @ Iron Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Defog
- Flamethrower
- Recover

Arceus @ Pixie Plate
Modest Nature
- Judgment
- Recover
- Roar
- Earth Power

Arceus @ Lum Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Roar
- Refresh
- Will-O-Wisp

Arceus @ Splash Plate
Modest Nature
- Judgment
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock
- Magic Coat

Sorry I don't have any replay but replays are not useful anyway. I might have won 10 games and lost 1000 games and only post those 10 wins.

Please give me suggestions to improve this team. I don't have to use a team full of arceus' so feel free to suggest any other pokemon to use.

Last edited:

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey, Arceus spam seems like a really nice idea at first until you realize that Arceus can't take on everything at once. For example, Dragon Dance Megaray and Geoxern sorta just sweep you without any sort of issue after setting up on just about everything (EQ and FB just take out Arc Steel your only somewhat check). I'd like to rate this, but quite honestly your massive text and lack of an importable makes it really hard to do that and the team suffers from a number of problems. I'd just suggest trying to build a more balanced team, as all arceus will fall to some basic setup sweepers and the like

Thanks for your reply. I'll add an importable to my post. I don't think megaray can set up on my fairy arceus, and my bulkceus can phaze it. And for those set up sweepers, I do have two extreme killers for emergency. I agree my team is weak to xerneas if it has focus blast (which is usually the case). If you insist megaray or xerneas can set up on almost everything in my team, then what are the pokemons that cannot be set up on?

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
well they cant do it on the ones with roar, but if they're the last pokemon then they just sorta autowin. Even fairyceus isn't strong enough, although you're ok if it's LO DD and not lum DD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)