Announcement to writers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So I probably should have posted this when the new reservation thread was first put up just to clarify things.

I've contacted everyone who had an old analysis that was being worked on in XY and all of you said that you wished to work on your reserved Pokemon in ORAS. If you still wish to do so make sure to update your analysis to ORAS standards, that means adding in possible new sets and / or new moves that your Pokemon may have gotten in ORAS, removing mentions of banned Pokemon and updating Usage Tips / Team Options / C&C accordingly, and giving the whole thing a once over to make sure that all info still applies in ORAS. If you do not update it and someone else asks to take over I will give you 24 hours to update the thread to ORAS standards otherwise I will re-assign it, as by now it should of already been updated anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Also forgot to mention this in the above post, but any thread that was at 3/3 in XY and does not need a significant update to ORAS will be at 2/3 and will need to be written up and then checked again before moving on to GP stage. If the thread required a significant update for ORAS we will decide on a case to case basis how many checks will be required before write-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)