Anime-Style Simulator Challenge Thread: Granny Pie

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Santalune Forest Gauntlet
Difficulty
: Easy
Team Restrictions: Players can bring three Pokémon with them. Players can only bring Pokémon whose EC is not full.
Item Restrictions: Can bring up to 10 CC worth of non-held items, can bring up to one "rare items", can only bring three held items.
Other Restrictions: Players must fight the three trainers in the following order: Youngster Joey, Lass Anna, Lass Lise. Beating all three in a row will count as a win for this simulation. All three Trainer's Data are in the below hide tags.

Battle Info
Format
: 3v2 Singles
# Allowed Subs: 2
# Allowed Mega Evolutions: 0
Switch = OK
All Abilities
Items = ON
Youngster Joey orders first R1.

Arena: Santalune Forest

A spitting image of Viridian Forest, Santalune Forest is the resident forest dungeon of the Kalos Region. Nothing special here apart from no water source; just a typical forest.
  • Arena Type: Grass (Nature Power: Energy Ball)
  • Restrictions: No external water source.

Scatterbug (M)
NATURE
: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)

TYPE: Bug
ABILITIES: Shield Dust / Compound Eyes

STATS
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 35
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 11

EC: 0/5
MC: 0
AC: 0/5

ATTACKS
Bug Bite
String Shot
Stun Spore
Tackle

Poison Powder
Rage Powder

Fletchling (M)
NATURE
: Naughty (+1 Atk, -1 SpD)

TYPE: Normal / Flying
ABILITIES: Big Pecks

STATS
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 62
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9

ATTACKS
Agility
Flail
Growl
Peck
Quick Attack
Razor Wind
Roost
Tackle

Quick Guard
Snatch
Tailwind

Heat Wave
Snore

Acrobatics
Fly
Protect
Substitute
U-Turn

Battle Info
Format
: 3v1 Singles
Switch = OK
All Abilities
Items = ON
Lass Anna orders first R1.

A spitting image of Viridian Forest, Santalune Forest is the resident forest dungeon of the Kalos Region. Nothing special here apart from no water source; just a typical forest.

Pikachu (F)
NATURE
: Rash (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)

TYPE: Electric
ABILITIES: Static

STATS
Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 90

EC: 4/9

ATTACKS
Charm
Double Team
Electro Ball
Feint
Growl
Nasty Plot
Nuzzle
Play Nice
Quick Attack
Slam
Sweet Kiss
Tail Whip
Thunder Shock
Thunder Wave

Bide
Disarming Voice
Encore
Endure
Reversal

Covet
Electroweb
Knock Off
Magnet Rise
Signal Beam

Brick Break
Dig
Grass Knot
Protect
Substitute

Battle Info
Format
Switch = OK
All Abilities
Items = ON
Lass Lise orders first R1.

Weedle (F)
NATURE
: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Spe, -10% Eva)

TYPE: Bug / Poison
ABILITIES: Shield Dust

STATS
SpA: Rank 1
Spe: 43 (-)
Base Rank Total: 10

ATTACKS
Bug Bite
Poison Sting
String Shot

Electroweb

Bunnelby (F)
NATURE

TYPE: Normal
ABILITIES: Pickup / Cheek Pouch

STATS
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 57
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 0/6

ATTACKS
Agility
Double Kick
Leer
Mud Shot
Mud-Slap
Odour Sleuth
Quick Attack
Tackle
Take Down

Defence Curl
Rollout
Spikes

Bounce
Endeavour
Iron Head
Last Resort
Super Fang

Earthquake
Protect
Rock Slide
Substitute
Wild Charge

Granny Pie

Kirlia [Thrawn] (Male)
"To defeat an enemy, you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, art. There is satisfaction in defeating an enemy. But one must never allow oneself to become complacent. There are always more enemies to be identified, faced, and vanquished." Thrawn is one of the most mysterious Pokemon GP has ever encountered. One day, his Pokemon were having a picnic while he was out, and, while they were all 6 were either playing or hanging out, the picnic basket disappeared right from underneath their noses, with nobody noticing how, or even when, it disappeared. On a subsequent hunt, 3 search parties went out, consisting of Sonata and Abigail, Yosty and Scrappy, and Aurum and Coloratura. Aurum, Coloratura, Sonata, and Abigail on converged back in the clearing after a fruitless search, but Scrappy and Yosty never showed back up. Another search was initiated, and Scrappy and Yosty were both found knocked out in the middle of the woods, with no markings on either of them. Abigail and Sonata carried the two back, and all 6 converged on the clearing once more. Oddly enough, they found their picnic basket in the middle of the clearing, empty. Mystified, Aurum, Coloratura, Abigail, and Sonata carried Scrappy and Yosty back home, where GP had just gotten back from his work at the Lab. He Revived Scrappy and Yosty, but imagine everybody's surprise when as soon as Yosty's body became corporeal once more, a small, shiny Ralts came falling out of him! The Ralts immediately surrendered, unconditionally, even though nobody made any move to attack him. He introduced himself as Thrawn, and claimed to be an incredible tactician and fighter. Sonata became instantly interested in him, with her being a shiny Kirlia at the time, and his cool, calm, and calculating demeanor intrigued her in contrast to her impulsive, illogical style. Scrappy offered to help train Thrawn, but was a little skeptical when Thrawn refused him, claiming that his training would be on the battlefield. Overall, his very cool, and a little distant to all but Sonata. But most of all, he's intensely loyal to GP as a warrior, and what a warrior he is.
Types: Psychic/Fairy
Psychic: STAB; can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Fairy: The consecutive move usage penalty for using damaging Fairy-type moves is reduced to two (2) from four (4).
Abilities:
Synchronize (Passive) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and when inflicted by the major status ailments Burn, Poison, or Paralysis, will share their status condition with the opponent. Pokemon will not be inflicted by status conditions to which they are immune by virtue of typing, ability, etc.
Trace (Trigger) When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. This effect only triggers if the ability to be copied is specified when the Pokemon is sent out. When facing a pokemon with Trace, the Player sending out last must send out the pokemon without orders, in order to give the opponent the opportunity to trigger trace and any orders eventually given will be ignored until given the opportunity for trace to be triggered. The ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced. Command: Activate Trace (target ability) - 5 En - Replace Trace with the target Ability for six (6) actions. When the copied ability fades, the user regains Trace.
Telepathy (Passive) (Hidden) (Locked) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, which allows it to avoid taking damage from allied attacks that damage each foe or the entire field like Blizzard and Earthquake. They are still affected by an opponents spread damage attacks.
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Stats:
Atk: 1 [-]
Def: 2
SpA: 4 [+]
SpD: 2
Spe: 50
Weight Class: 2
EC: 5/9
AC: 3/5
Attacks:
Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Teleport
Disarming Voice
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Heal Pulse
Draining Kiss
Calm Mind
Psychic
Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Disable
Destiny Bond
Encore
Synchronoise
Confuse Ray
Shadow Sneak
Nightmare
Taunt
Torment
Protect
Light Screen
Psyshock
Shadow Ball
Endure

Haunter [Yosty the Ghosty] (Male)
"The point about manic depression or bipolar disorder, as it's now more commonly called, is that it's about mood swings. So, you have an elevated mood. When people think of manic depression, they only hear the word depression. They think one's a depressive. They're not."
Yosty is comprised of the spirits of 2 small twin children: David and Daniel. Daniel is fun and excitable, but has a strong sense of duty and loyalty. David is the more responsible of the two, and tends to be the voice of reason in the back of Daniel's mind, as Daniel is usually the dominant ego, but sometimes David comes off as a bit arrogant and "holier than thou". Despite their differences, David and Daniel have learned to cooperate and communicate in one body, and get along quite well. GP has found that they both love playing baritone, and are both quite good at it. (Don't tell Daniel, but David's the better one.)
Types:
Ghost
: STAB; immune to the effects of full trapping moves and the Arena Trap, Magnet Pull, and Shadow Tag abilities. Ghost types can switch out while affected by a partial trapping move, but they will be damaged every action by their effect.
Poison: STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic status. Absorb Toxic Spikes on switch-in unless Flying-typed or using the ability Levitate. -- Accuracy when using Toxic, Poison Gas, or Poison Powder, hitting even during Dig, Fly, etc. Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction. Store Command.
Abilities:
Levitate (Passive) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.
Nature: Hasty (+15% Spe, +21% Accuracy, -1 Def)
Stats:
Atk: 2
Def: 1 [-]
SpA: 4
SpD: 2
Spe: 110 [+]
Size Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 15
EC: 8/9
MC: 5
AC: x/x
Attacks:
Hypnosis
Shadow Punch
Lick
Spite
Mean Look
Curse
Night Shade
Confuse Ray
Sucker Punch
Payback
Dark Pulse
Destiny Bond
Hex
Dream Eater
Nightmare
Perish Song
Disable
Clear Smog
Smog
Grudge
Shadow Ball
Sludge Bomb
Toxic
Psychic
Taunt
Torment
Bide
Protect
Giga Drain
Colosshale [Charles Barkley] (Male)
Types: Dark/Water
Dark: Dark STAB; ignores Attract and Confusion status entirely when using Dark-type damaging and non-damaging attacks. Immune to all status moves used by a Pokemon with the Prankster ability (as well as all moves summoned by a Prankster-boosted non-damaging move).
Water: Water STAB; Ignores arena restrictions on Water attacks that require an external water source. Evasive Diving reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action.
Abilities:
Rebound: (Trigger) The Pokemon is able to bounce one layer of an entry hazard back from their side of the field to the other side with their immense strength and intuition. Command: Activate Rebound (target hazard layer) - 5 En - Removes a layer of hazards from the user's side of the field. Places a layer of the same type on the opponent's field. In battles with more than two teams, the user must target a team to Rebound to.
Storm Drain: (Passive) This Pokemon lures all water attacks to itself, altering their course away from partner Pokemon. It absorbs the water, taking no damage from the attack and increasing its Special Attack by one (1) stage. If this ability was triggered by an opponent's attack, the natural stage is adjusted.
Flare Boost: (Passive) (Hidden) (Locked) This Pokemon's body can harness the heat from a burn into internal energy, fuelling its mental capabilities. When Burned, the Pokemon's special attacks have three (3) more Base Attack Power.
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, +22% accuracy, -1 Special Attack)
Stats:
HP:
Atk: 2
Def: 2
SpA: 2 (-)
SpD: 3
Spe: 97.75 (98) (+)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 9
Base Rank Total: 16
EC: 4/6
AC: 3/5
Attacks:
Leer
Tackle
Bubble Beam
Muddy Water
Dig
Bite
Rapid Spin
Body Slam
Encore
Sucker Punch
Fake Out
Horn Drill
Water Spout
Protect
U-Turn
Snarl
Dark Pulse
Snatch
Taunt
Dive

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!

Battle Info
Format
Switch = OK
All Abilities
Items = ON
Youngster Joey orders first R1.

Scatterbug (M)
NATURE

TYPE: Bug
ABILITIES: Shield Dust / Compound Eyes

STATS
Spe: 35
Base Rank Total: 11

ATTACKS
Bug Bite
String Shot
Stun Spore
Tackle

Poison Powder
Rage Powder

Fletchling (M)
NATURE
: Naughty (+1 Atk, -1 SpD)

TYPE: Normal / Flying
ABILITIES: Big Pecks

STATS
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 62

EC: 0/9

ATTACKS
Agility
Flail
Growl
Peck
Quick Attack
Razor Wind
Roost
Tackle

Quick Guard
Snatch
Tailwind

Heat Wave
Snore

Acrobatics
Fly
Protect
Substitute
U-Turn

"Eat my shorts!"

Granny Pie sends out

Hey, kid. What did you say your name was? Joey?
Look, I know you three together are going to destroy me, and I actually want to congratulate you guys for building a gauntlet that I'd have to build a team for if I really wanted to beat it.
As it is, I'm just here to train today, not beat you three. So let's have some fun, why don't we?
Good luck. :)

Sending in Thrawn the Kirlia!

I suppose that if this is a training mission, then there is no shame in losing and learning. May we both improve.

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!

"Want a tip? I heard chill x3 is a real gud strat"

Scatterbug Bug Bite -> Tackle -> Bug Bite
IF if bug bite is disabled a3 THEN Poison Powder a3

Hm.
Y'know what, I'll give it a shot.

Kirlia:
Chill --> Chi-

Excuse me, sir. Allow me to remind you that even if this is to be taken as a training mission, I will not sit idly by and be defeated. I suggest an offensive approach in this situation.

Alright. You're the General.

Admiral.

Right, of course.

Kirlia:
[Trace: Shield Dust] Psychic --> Torment --> Taunt

Last edited:

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
Oh, shouldve gave you a chance to trace

go ahead if you want to, i will not change my orders at all not like i have anything else to change with

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!

Shield Dust/Compoundeyes
90/100
3/2/1/1/35
//VS//​

Synchronize/Trace
90/100
1/3/4/2/50
Battle Cals said:
=======
Crit is lower than (#), Hit is higher than %, effect is lower than %
If i make a mistake i'll reroll them not because i want to but because im forced to, so ignored the random extra rolls.

3677 + 6130 + 590 + 9075 + 2838 + 56 + 3902 + 9383 + 1535 + 9044 + 8304 + 1154 + 6708 + 1234 + 9074 + 5817 + 3279 + 5568 + 9711 + 5270 = 102349

KIRLIA Traces -6en

1ST ACTION

KIRLIA uses Psychic
Crit: 3677
Damage: (7+3+6-1.5)=14.5
-4.5en

SCATTERBUG uses Bug Bite
Crit: 6130
Damage: (6+3+4.5-4.5)=9
-3en

2ND ACTION

KIRLIA uses Torment
-10en

SCATTERBUG uses Tackle
Crit: 590 (625) CRITICAL HIT!!!
Damage: (4+3+4.5-4.5)=7
-2.3en

3RD ACTION

KIRLIA uses Taunt
-10en

SCATTERBUG uses Bug Bite
Crit: 9075
-3en

TL;DR
-15HP -8EN
-25HP -31EN
=======

Shield Dust/Compoundeyes
75/92
3/2/1/1/35
//VS//​

Synchronize/Shield Dust
65/69
1/3/4/2/50

Granny Pie Orders
Joey Orders
I Toon!

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!

Shield Dust/Compoundeyes
75/92
3/2/1/1/35
//VS//​

Synchronize/Shield Dust
65/69
1/3/4/2/50
Battle Cals said:
=======
If i make a mistake i'll reroll them not because i want to but because im forced to, so ignored the random extra rolls.

9711 + 6225 + 2108 + 2680 + 8347 + 2613 + 548 + 8467 + 4204 + 100 + 6105 + 5197 + 991 + 8189 + 605 + 2865 + 5091 + 2187 + 6435 + 9373 = 92041

1ST ACTION

KIRLIA uses Psychic
Crit: 9711
Damage: 14.5
-4.5en

SCATTERBUG uses Struggle
Crit: 6225
Damage: (5+4.5-4.5)=5
Recoil: 2
-5en

2ND ACTION

KIRLIA uses Draining Kiss
Crit: 2108
Damage: (5+3+6-1.5)=12.5
Recover: 9.375
-6en

SCATTERBUG uses Struggle
Crit: 2680
-9en

3RD ACTION

KIRLIA uses Psychic
Crit: 8347
-4.5en

SCATTERBUG uses Struggle
Crit: 2613
-13en

TL;DR
-48HP -27EN
-6HP -15EN
=======

Shield Dust/Compoundeyes
27/65
3/2/1/1/35
//VS//​

Synchronize/Trace
59/54
1/3/4/2/50

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!

Shield Dust/Compoundeyes
27/65
3/2/1/1/35
//VS//​

Synchronize/Trace
59/54
1/3/4/2/50
Battle Cals said:
=======

7663 + 7150 + 5601 + 5160 + 1538 + 2844 + 5956 + 5130 + 8673 + 9577 + 1582 + 9016 + 2203 + 4459 + 359 + 7291 + 4546 + 8722 + 3303 + 34 = 100807

1ST ACTION

KIRLIA uses Draining Kiss
Crit: 7663
Damage: (5+3+6-1.5)=12.5
Recover: 9.375
-6en

SCATTERBUG uses Bug Bite
Crit: 7150
-3en

2ND ACTION

KIRLIA uses Psychic
Crit: 5601
-4.5en

TL;DR
-27HP -27EN
-HP -11EN
=======

Shield Dust/Compoundeyes
ded/65
3/2/1/1/35
//VS//​

Synchronize/Trace
59/43
1/3/4/2/50

Granny Pie Orders vs Fletchling

Switching out to Charles the Colosshale!

Colosshale:
Water Spout --> Water Spout --> Muddy Water
IF Fletchling is to use Fly, AND is to move before you, THEN use Dive, and push back.
IF Fletchling is to use a damaging Bug-type combo, THEN use Protect, and push back.

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!

Big Pecks
90/100
3/2/2/1/62
//VS//​

Rebound/Storm Drain
100/100
2/2/2/3/98

Synchronize/Trace
59/54
1/3/4/2/50

Battle Cals said:
=======

715 + 5801 + 5031 + 9878 + 4479 + 8752 + 7268 + 5745 + 5006 + 2343 + 5177 + 5752 + 2936 + 7282 + 4689 + 8056 + 1496 + 7935 + 8081 + 4939 = 111361

1ST ACTION

COLOSSHALE uses Water Spout
Crit: 715
Damage: (15+3+3-1.5)=19.5
-7en

FETCHLIING uses Acrobatics
Crit: 5801
Damage: (11+3+4.5-3)=15.5
-6en

2ND ACTION

COLOSSHALE uses Water Spout
Crit: 5031
Damage: (12+3+3-1.5)=16.5
-11en

FETCHLIING uses Acrobatics
Crit: 9878
Damage: (11+3+4.5-3)=15.5
-10en

3RD ACTION

COLOSSHALE uses Muddy Water
Crit: 4479
Effect: 8752
Damage: (9+3+3-1.5)=13.5
-7en

FELTCHLING uses Acrobatics
Crit: 7268
Damage: 15.5
-14en

TL;DR
-50HP -30EN
-47HP -25EN
=======

Big Pecks
40/70
3/2/2/1/62
//VS//​

Rebound/Storm Drain
53/75
2/2/2/3/98

Synchronize/Trace
59/54
1/3/4/2/50

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
Fletchling Acrobatics -> Acrobatics -> Acrobatics
if d.e and colo si faster then Fly
if under the effects of p.e then chill

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
Colo saves 1 en​

Big Pecks
40/70
3/2/2/1/62
//VS//​

Rebound/Storm Drain
53/76
2/2/2/3/98

Synchronize/Trace
59/54
1/3/4/2/50

Battle Cals said:
=======

1132 + 5791 + 4574 + 9735 + 6696 + 3009 + 6833 + 3220 + 3032 + 5080 + 2042 + 4964 + 539 + 7897 + 7149 = 71693

1ST ACTION

Crit: 1132
Effect: 5791
-10en

Crit: 4574
-18en

2ND ACTION

COLOSSHALE uses Dark Pulse
Crit: 9735
Damage: (8+3+3-1.5)=12.5
-5en

Crit: 6696
-22en

3RD ACTION

Crit: 3009
Effect: 6833
-6en

TL;DR
-40HP -66EN
-31HP -21EN
=======

Big Pecks
ded/4
3/2/2/1/62
//VS//​

Rebound/Storm Drain
22/54
2/2/2/3/98

Synchronize/Trace
59/54
1/3/4/2/50

Crit: 4479
Effect: 8752
-7en​

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!

Battle Info
Format
: 3v1 Singles
Switch = OK
All Abilities
Items = ON
Lass Anna orders first R1.

Pikachu (F)
NATURE
: Rash (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)

TYPE: Electric
ABILITIES: Static

STATS
Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 90

EC: 4/9

ATTACKS
Charm
Double Team
Electro Ball
Feint
Growl
Nasty Plot
Nuzzle
Play Nice
Quick Attack
Slam
Sweet Kiss
Tail Whip
Thunder Shock
Thunder Wave

Bide
Disarming Voice
Encore
Endure
Reversal

Covet
Electroweb
Knock Off
Magnet Rise
Signal Beam

Brick Break
Dig
Grass Knot
Protect
Substitute

"haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay"

Granny Pie send out a Pokemon

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
“aaaaaaaaAayyyyyyyyyte you...I.....Hate.....youuuuu”

Pikachu nuzzle -> Electroweb -> Knock Off
If curse and haunter is faster then encore First Instance And Push back
If Taunt and only once this round then Protect that action and Push Back

:|

Wait, wait, what did she say? I didn't hear... >~<
:t
Alrighty then.

Haunter:
Hypnosis --> Nightmare --> Hex
IF Hypnosis misses, replace all future instances of Nightmare with Toxic.
IF you are paralyzed A2, THEN use Toxic A3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)