NOC Animal Mafia ~Game Over~

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to everyone who feels slighted by the result. i thought the deadline was midnight my time (central), not est, and i couldn't do anything about it once i realized because i was out running. i also asked to be given until the end of tuesday but tbf i didn't specify central time so.

i genuinely was (and still am) really busy and i wanted to do the game justice which is why i took my time.

i'm pretty gutted but honestly we all know who won this game so i'm not going to get too worked up over it. it's not as if either of the hosts could be bothered enough to be on at deadline either - but i'm not really in a position to say much else so i'll leave it at that.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
DLE pinged everyone prior to deadline

And Texas illegally highlighted you in discord that deadline was very imminent

I strongly believe that sufficient warning was given that deadline was approaching, it’s not like hosts were afk and pulled a ninja on town or anything

You even foreshadowed your own missing of deadline in discord :blobastonished:

the result of this is that it was very hard for us to award a town win, at best a draw. As hosts this situation gave us a headache too, trust me, but slighting and shading us is just classic mafia strats mate

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
Regardless of the ending I hope everyone had fun during the duration of the game!!

Honestly the announcement of who won and who lost doesn’t really matter, there’s no prize for it, it’s only honorary lol, you guys just know who played well, who are the mvps on the team, who made this game memorable, who made this game great, so treasure those memories and hope everyone had a good time during the game

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
If who wins/loses doesn't matter, why would you make that decision instead of allowing the players to do so? That's a contradictory stance.
Ah yes was waiting for that question

Most people agree that town lost from the moment you missed deadline; see this game thread and also the dead pt.

They don’t want to lose, they don’t like to having to lose this way, but I believe most of them accept that ((this was all your fault))

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Once deadline passes any decision other than no lynching means the hosts are arbitrating the result of the game and that's not a fair position to put them in, following the rules of law is the only fair decision

i don't really agree, but again i'm not really in any position to debate it especially considering it's all going to come back to "it 's your fault for fucking up" as is already being done lol. i'm happy enough that i made the right decision in the end so that's good enough for me.

congrats to the mafia!

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
Congrats to mafia for winning!
Congrats to town for playing a very strong game and having a great showing early game!
Congrats to everyone for being in the best noc game of modern time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)