Analyses Reservation Index

Picking up Honckcrow, dropping Jolteon
Based on the fact that your Jolteon analysis was rejected, I'm going to have to ask you to put your Goodra analysis through QC successfully before attempting another analysis, especially one as important as Honchkrow. Thanks for understanding.

Based on the fact that your Jolteon analysis was rejected, I'm going to have to ask you to put your Goodra analysis through QC successfully before attempting another analysis, especially one as important as Honchkrow. Thanks for understanding.
I understand that, and I really think Honchkrow is a really important pokemon. My Goodra analysis is already on QC stage, so I'll just wait for now. And let me ask you a question: Will you main Rakan? lmao

Last edited:

lotiasite

undedgy
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
ill also take galvantula (spirit said i could take another when my current one was in GP, but if that's wrong that's fine)

EDIT: didn't see that serene's grace already had it, so ill take bronzong i guess

Last edited:

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'm not able to do florges. i really thought i could but i didnt realize i'd be as "busy" as i currently am :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)