Other Metagames (AG) Here is your order

RNGIsFatal

Banned deucer.
Introduction:

[Anonymous]: dude post your fucking team
[Anonymous2]: no balls

I wasn't gonna log back in to smogon again but people in my blog wouldn't stop acting like infants so I'm temporarily here.
Okay I'm sorry so here is the real introduction, when I used to be around I played AG as a tilt reliever because I could test some memes and others. Somehow I found myself around 1700 and I decided to build an actual team that maintains it. Because I'm not the best AG player it wasn't perfect but people in the blog asked me for 2 months to make an RMT on smogon even after I decided to leave so yah consider this as the last thing I got to offer. I would highly recommend beginners to use this team if they like to use status, practice mind games with Mega Gengar, or just wanna have fun in general.

To people from blogs please don't spam on my space page every single day because
Here is your order.

This is what the team looks like:

Teambuilding Process:

This team is built around Hex Gengar.

I needed a check to Xerneas and Primal Kyogre while not being passive. Defensive Primal Groudon was added but later I switched it to offensive Swords Dance set once I have added Necrozma-Dusk Mane.

Two Arceus formes, Steel and Fairy were added to switch into Toxic, check Mega Rayquaza / Marshadow / Yveltal, respectively.

After realizing how passive my team will be against Gothitelle and the rise of Ultra Necrozma, I have decided to add Arceus-Dark which can also lure and paralyze Magearna and Xerneas, making it much easier for Mega Gengar to handle.

Zygarde-C was added to check Primal Groudon, rare Mega Lucario, EdgeQuake Arceus-Ground, and Mega Rayquaza. Another Pokemon that can spread paralysis is always welcome and being able to wall Ho-oh to no end is an added bonus.

Being a pseudo-Xerneas check while being able to switch into Toxic, Ferrothorn gives is a safety net against Primal Kyogre while providing Leech Seed when stuff like Primal Groudon comes in, and this helps my team a lot, especially when Gengar traps a seeded foe and stalling with Substitute or Zygarde taking next to no damage from Primal Groudon.

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane was something I was testing. It is a strong Xerneas check and unlike Solgaleo, it can take a hit from Primal Groudon or Arceus-Dark and Ground thanks to Prism Armor while being a Stealth Rock user. Ferrothorn and Dusk Mane can always be switched around.

Teammates:

팬텀(Gengar-Mega) @ Gengarite
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Taunt
- Hex
- Sludge Wave
- Substitute / Will-O-Wisp / Destiny Bond

Taunt + Substitute is mandatory to anti-lead Smeargle and take out anything else passive. Taunt greatly improves matchup against passive teams, Hex is a move that Gengar can take advantage of thanks to the rest of the team spamming status, Sludge Wave allows Gengar to take out all relevant cleric users (Xerneas and Clefable) while being able to make good damage output if the team didn't status too much Pokemon by that point. Substitute blocks stuff like Spore and Nuzzle from Smeargle, evades Yveltal's Sucker Punch if it tries to be funny, and is useful for its own reasons.

그란돈(Groudon-Primal) @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 168 Atk / 144 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Precipice Blades
- Fire Punch / Dragon Claw / Rock Polish
- Stone Edge

This Primal Groudon serves as a switch-in to Primal Kyogre and Xerneas, if Dusk Mane is not healthy enough. Swords Dance lets it immensely pressure the opposing team and dent Arceus formes for Gengar to clean up late game. EV spread lets it outspeed 252 Speed Modest Primal Kyogre and max defense Arceus-formes.

아르세우스(Arceus-Dark) @ Dread Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 240 HP / 16 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Thunder Wave
- Defog
- Recover

By virtue of its typing, Arceus can paralyze many foes that attempt to check Arceus-Dark. Also having a Defog user that Gothitelle cannot trap is reliable option my team has. EV spread can be optimized to KO Gothitelle easily at a cost of bulk.

아르세우스(Arceus-Fairy) @ Pixie Plate
EVs: 240 HP / 244 Def / 24 Spe
Bold Nature
- Judgment
- Perish Song / Fire Blast
- Toxic
- Recover

Arceus-Fairy, paired with Zygarde-C, ensures that my team isn't wiped out by Mega Rayquaza under the assumption that I play appropriately. Perish Song gets auto wins against Baton Pass teams but Taunt Mega Gengar can handle it. Fire Blast can be used if Celesteela becomes serious issue, but it is pp stalled by Zygarde-C. Toxic is the only way my team can cripple Ho-oh aside from Primal Groudon using Stone Edge on it.

지그라드(Zygarde-Complete) @ Leftovers
Ability: Power Construct
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Dragon Tail
- Glare
- Rest

Thanks to its phenomenal bulk, Zygarde-C can spread paralysis all over the team and shut down setup sweepers like Dragon Dance Mega Rayquaza, Rock Polish Primal Groudon / Necozma, or others. Thousand Arrows make sure Zygarde-C can slowly take down Ho-oh and Marshadow in 1v1 scenario. I tried Haze over Dragon Tail (like seen in first replay) but it is actually bad. Dragon Tail is much better due to it shuffling opponents into hazards and making sure Zygarde-C isn't trapped by Gothitelle.

네크로즈마(Necrozma-Dusk-Mane) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 248 HP / 76 Atk / 184 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Sunsteel Strike
- Toxic / Photon Geyser
- Morning Sun

EV spreads let it survive +2 Xerneas' assault after Stealth Rock and a layer of Spikes and two Shadow Ball from Mega Gengar with Leftovers recovery. Sunsteel Strike, with 76 Attack EV, OHKO's standard Geomancy Xerneas after Stealth Rock (72 HP). Toxic is handy to punish Defog arceus formes.

Threatlist:

- traps Arceus-Fairy. This can be very significant impact depending on the matchup. If there is a wallbreaker that Arceus-Fairy alone has to handle (physical attackers that beat Zygarde-C), losing it is going to hurt a lot.

- yes, Primal Groudon exists, but it takes a lot from Ice Beam due to lack of investment. It can be taken down easily with offensive pressure, however.

on the other team - It can trap Arceus-Fairy and Zygarde-C while it is asleep. At least this thing needs a turn to Mega Evolve, so it is much easier to play around.

Replays:

Okay you will be able to imply this unless you are intentionally trying to be a freak but I don't want you to ever think I am better than these people, or that I played better than the people in the replay (I lost against the first person like twice the same day). The reason why I am posting the replays is to show how the team works. The second replay has Ferrothorn substituting Dusk Mane because it wasn't out. Ferrothorn is actually cool if you want different type of utility in exchange of making the team more weak against Xerneas.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-663475967 - vs. Sticky Web
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-649073290 - vs. MMY & Pogre

Importable:

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Hex
- Sludge Wave
- Substitute

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 168 Atk / 144 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Precipice Blades
- Fire Punch
- Stone Edge

Arceus-Dark @ Dread Plate
EVs: 240 HP / 16 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Thunder Wave
- Defog
- Recover

Arceus-Fairy @ Pixie Plate
EVs: 240 HP / 244 Def / 24 Spe
Bold Nature
- Judgment
- Perish Song
- Toxic
- Recover

Zygarde-Complete @ Leftovers
Ability: Power Construct
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Dragon Tail
- Glare
- Rest

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Leftovers
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 248 HP / 76 Atk / 184 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Sunsteel Strike
- Toxic
- Morning Sun

Closing:

upload_2017-11-29_10-45-6.png

When I play AG the half of the screen is either discord or anime while the either is a showdown website and considering how I was playing this without much motivation the team is gonna be yo fit if you wanna have a team that brings some fun while not being overly apart from being competitive.

I'm out, I won't be around so if you wanna say anything so find me in discord or whatever (especially those idiots from the blog). Merry early X-mas. God bless you all. Farewell.

Shit meme

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)