Unsure Accessing Showdown on mobile Safari

What type of bug are you reporting? Client

What is the bug?
Whenever I try to open the website for Pokemon Showdown on my phone, I get disconnected and asks me to reconnect in the span of 4-7 seconds. I haven’t faced this issue up until the last week, and before that I had no issue using the website. It doesn’t seem to be my network, as I’ve tried with many different ones and mobile data, even. I’ll gladly send any evidence you need! (It’s worth noting the website works completely fine on my computer)

Are you able to replicate it? If so, how?
as mentioned before, it’s out of my control. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn’t, but eventually it does happen, sometimes just not immediately upon entering.

Irpachuza

You didn't get this far by giving up, did you?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Random Battle Lead
Have you tried other browsers? This info could help triaging the issue

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
We'd need more details about how to consistently reproduce to help. If others with Safari that have this issue could post, that would help.

DaRotomMachine

I COULD BE BANNED!
I use mobile Safari on my phone and it works fine.
Don't know if this will help but I have seen this kind of issue on proxies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)