A Week in the Life of a Day Care Attendant

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Good article. I genuinely like this genre of article and I'm looking forward to reading more of these in a foreseeable future.
Other notable concrete prime examples of such articles are "Aquatic Answer: Letters from a Team Aqua Vessel" and "Team Rocket Memos".

In my opinion, this genre of articles helps maintain a healthy variety of different TFP articles and possibly attracts new readers and subscribers that are not (yet) into a competitive battling as of yet.
Shout out to all of you creative minds that constantly write, check, HTML and publish these articles and provide artworks for them.
Shout out to the translators as well that help readers overcome language barriers. As a former French translator I can confirm that it's a lot of work.
Keep up the great work everybody!

Best greetings from a loyal reader.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)