A Peaceful Week for the Town of Salem - WON BY THE MAFIA AND THE WITCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
My reading comprehension is epic as always. I thought psy saw flanders liking your post and said that they were trolling by not posting.

I still don't know what EIMM is even thought I feel like I have been told multiple times.
Honestly this is kind of viable and I realised it could be the case after. Saying Flandrs is trolling cos of that is more valid lol

I don’t believe in scumreading people based on activity. I can’t support the direction this thread is going on
ok but this is like WW Hydro but without the >0 postcount which is kinda weird because it's not even the funny kind of lurking where you yell about lurking and then therefore stop lurking because idk my brain is thinking when it's not supposed to smfh

The game has barely started people should be reading the setup and thinking about how to use their night action

we can’t vote anyone out anyways :)
This isn't wrong, but everyone has an additional 24h after this (where nobody can communicate, mind you) to do that, while we have approx 6.5 more hours to discuss amongst ourselves here. May as well use that time, even if we cannot mechanically verify anything at this point.

According to the first post in the thread we don't even know that there are scum trying to overtake town. We should be partying because we dealt with the Coven! (What's the Coven???)
Town of Salem released a DLC a while back with an alternate game mode that replaced the mafia with a "Coven" that had unique powers. Since there is no Coven in the available rolecards, I do not think we need to worry about them. It's also worth noting that the Witch role cannot exist at the same time as the Coven faction in the games, which reinforces my thinking.

Town of Salem released a DLC a while back with an alternate game mode that replaced the mafia with a "Coven" that had unique powers. Since there is no Coven in the available rolecards, I do not think we need to worry about them. It's also worth noting that the Witch role cannot exist at the same time as the Coven faction in the games, which reinforces my thinking.
so you're saying that the smogon mafia battle pass is a hypothetical possibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)