A humble Shiny Giveaway! - [Kind of Open] - See the note in the post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Smogon! It is my pleasure to bring you my first giveaway! I have fifteen of these to give out:

Name: Haxorus (Shiny)
Level: 100
Nature: Jolly
Ball: Premier Ball
Ability: Mold Breaker
IVs: 25/11/6/26/26/10
EVs: 0
Held Item: Lum Berry
Moves: Dragon Dance, Outrage, Earthquake, Poison Jab
Caught by me in Black 2
Non-Redistributable!

[0 Left! See the note below if you still want one!]

2DS
DSi XL
AR -Max Items, Max Money, and Cloning only (Gen 4-5 only)
PokeBank

A lot of 'em... ^.^

At this point in the giveaway, I have no more Haxorus to give away. I do, However, have a few available FOR TRADE! If you want a Haxorus, PM me, and we will work out a trade!

Thanks,
-AV

Last edited:
Pokemon Deposited: Level 1 Minior in a Beast Ball (light blue) named AlphaVoxel
IGN: Xin
Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles

Favorite Pokemon: Greninja because the entire Pokemon XY & Z anime was an amazing story and built it as the lead Pokemon. It was my favorite Pokemon series and made me interested in Pokemon again.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Pokemon Deposited: Level 1 Minior in a Beast Ball (light blue) named AlphaVoxel
IGN: Xin
Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles

Favorite Pokemon: Greninja because the entire Pokemon XY & Z anime was an amazing story and built it as the lead Pokemon. It was my favorite Pokemon series and made me interested in Pokemon again.

Thank you!
Sent!

Hi
Pokemon deposited: lv 13 minior in a love ball
Message: i want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles
IGN:Emerick
My favorite pokemon is Latios because it's the first shiny i ever got in emerald and i remember doing the elite four over and over just to get it to lv 100 =)
Anyway thanks in advance

Thanks !

Last edited:
Pokemon deposited: Lv 1 Minior (blue) in an Ultra Ball
IGN: Jonyeo
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles.

Favorite Pokemon: Blaziken because Ruby was my first ever Pokemon game and I picked Torchic as my starter, which I of course trained up to a Blaziken. Some of my fondest childhood memories come from playing Ruby, battling with my trusty Lv 100 Blaziken to conquer to Hoenn region.

Thanks!

pokemon deposited:LVL26 pink Minior in a Quick Ball
IGN:Víbuma

Favorite Pokemon:Torterra because he was my first lvl 100 pokemon(my first pokemon was chimchar)
Thanks!

Last edited:
Pokemon Deposited: lv. 27 Minior nicknamed "AlphaVoxel"
IGN: Kial
Favorite Pokemon: Ampharos because he # 1!
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
Deposited: Komala, Level 1, Female, Heavy Ball (AlphaVoxel)
IGN: Jonathan
Favorite Pokemon: Easily Infernape. Leaving its amazing movepool, stats and design aside, Chimchar was my first Pokèmon. I solo ran Diamond with it, before solo runs where even trending. I remember having a strong bond with my Infernape as a kid, and this continues up to now. This Infernape has a special place in my heart and a PC box of its own.

Hi
Pokemon deposited: lv 13 minior in a love ball
Message: i want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles
IGN:Emerick
My favorite pokemon is Latios because it's the first shiny i ever got in emerald and i remember doing the elite four over and over just to get it to lv 100 =)
Anyway thanks in advance
Pokemon deposited: Lv 1 Minior (blue) in an Ultra Ball
IGN: Jonyeo

Favorite Pokemon: Blaziken because Ruby was my first ever Pokemon game and I picked Torchic as my starter, which I of course trained up to a Blaziken. Some of my fondest childhood memories come from playing Ruby, battling with my trusty Lv 100 Blaziken to conquer to Hoenn region.

Thanks!
pokemon deposited:LVL26 pink Minior in a Quick Ball
IGN:Víbuma
Favorite Pokemon:Torterra because he was my first lvl 100 pokemon(my first pokemon was chimchar)
Thanks!
Sent!
Thanks in advance!
Unfortunately, you were sniped right as I got to you.

Deposited: Komala, Level 1, Female, Heavy Ball (AlphaVoxel)
IGN: Jonathan
Favorite Pokemon: Easily Infernape. Leaving its amazing movepool, stats and design aside, Chimchar was my first Pokèmon. I solo ran Diamond with it, before solo runs where even trending. I remember having a strong bond with my Infernape as a kid, and this continues up to now. This Infernape has a special place in my heart and a PC box of its own.
Not quite a Minior, but sent!

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
"(or something that is not likely to be sniped)"
Sorry for the trouble, but am I missing something here? The rules don't clearly state that you only accept Minior, you might want to change that.

"(or something that is not likely to be sniped)"
Sorry for the trouble, but am I missing something here? The rules don't clearly state that you only accept Minior, you might want to change that.
Yeah, not the most clear thing in the world. The Komala is fine. I don't think I'll change it, just so everyone has a chance to get one.

Thanks in advance! & for being humble!!!

IGN: Simon
Deposited: lv. 27 Minior in a ultra ball

Favorite pokémon: Nidoking, easy. One of the first pokémon I ever caught back in red and always thought he was the most cool looking pokémon that's been made.

Last edited:
IGN: Simon
Deposited: lv. 27 Minior in a ultra ball

Favorite pokémon: Nidoking, easy. One of the first pokémon I ever caught back in red and always thought he was the most cool looking pokémon that's been made.
Sent!

Can we work out a direct trade? I will PM you.

My favorite mon is kyurem because of all the fusions and forms. Unova is my favorite region and I have fond memories of catching kyurem many years ago on Black. The DNA splicers are awesome too, Black and White Kyurem are epic and absolutely look the part.

IGN: Drofriz
Deposited: lv. 28 Minior in a pokeball

Favorite pokémon: Abomasnow, been fan of ice type pokemons since then but this pokemon is cool and challenging to use being many weaknesses. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
IGN: Torqan
Deposited: green level 28 Minior in quick ball (nicknamed AlphaVoxel)
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles.

Arcanine is my favorite pokemon. It's a fire puppy and I wish I had one in real life so I could ride it into battle.

IGN: Dullin
Deposited: lv. 28 Minior in an ultra ball (AlphaVoxel) it's also pink
Note: I was not able to set it to male since I entered Haxorus' name manually
Favorite Pokemon: My favorite pokemon has to be Mareep. I really liked it when I first saw it in the wild in Gold/Silver, and used it a lot. It's design is cute, and I do enjoy its evolution line.

Last edited:
IGN: Drofriz
Deposited: lv. 28 Minior in a pokeball

Favorite pokémon: Abomasnow, been fan of ice type pokemons since then but this pokemon is cool and challenging to use being many weaknesses. Thanks in advance.
IGN: Torqan
Deposited: green level 28 Minior in quick ball (nicknamed AlphaVoxel)

Arcanine is my favorite pokemon. It's a fire puppy and I wish I had one in real life so I could ride it into battle.
IGN: Dullin
Deposited: lv. 28 Minior in an ultra ball (AlphaVoxel) it's also pink
Note: I was not able to set it to male since I entered Haxorus' name manually
Favorite Pokemon: My favorite pokemon has to be Mareep. I really liked it when I first saw it in the wild in Gold/Silver, and used it a lot. It's design is cute, and I do enjoy its evolution line.
Ign: Alex
Deposited: minior lvl 27 (AlphaVoxel) , orange , normal pokeball
Fav pokemon: Garchomp because it was my fav gen4 poki in diamond and looks badass and I like dragon type the most. :) Also cynthia has a Garchomp and Cynthia is my favourite champ.

Couldn't set gender to male.
Good luck to everyone :)
(Sorry for my bad spelling :/)
Sent!

IGN: Shawn
Deposited: lv. 26 Minior (Blue) in a Nest Ball

Favorite pokémon: It has to be Absol, simply because Dark types are amazing, I have loved this typing since it was released way back when. Also Absol looks absolutely stunning and it's abilities are sweet. And final it got a mega form that has the ability Magic Bounce (probably the best ability I've ever used).

Note: I couldn't set the gender since it is not in my Dex yet

Thanks for this giveaway!

Last edited:
Deposited: Level 28 Minior-blue in an Ultra Ball (couldn't specify gender)
IGN: Mana
My favorite pokemon is Gardevoir. It helped me beat the Elite 4 and Red in my first pokemon game. Plus it has a pretty cool design. I was really happy seeing it getting some love in gen 6 :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)