150+ Shiny pokemon for trade. want different genders. UPTATED 1/26 new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm free now and I'm interested in the Golett, Quick Guard Aipom and the Clamperl. All lv 1 I assume? I will need to clone my 3 before we trade as well just to let you know
hi i need to go out for two days
but i have already get the three u want

contact u when i back
BTW im in gmt +8

i Would like that wynaut and the areodactyl I'll give you a metwo and a five IV mareep/a larvitar with outrage stealth rock and dragon dance

I would like to trade for the following. Duskull, Magnemite, Gastrodon and Porygon. All of these are shiny 5-6 iv perfect nature battle ready:Greninja, Rotom, Azumarill, Charmander, Togekiss, Larvesta and Bagon. Thanks send me a offer if you want to trade.

Ok...
I am interested in the following:
aron
gible
ferroseed
ditto
gastly
flabebe
tentacool
MAN you got my team ur best

I can offer tonnes of legends: Darkrai!!!
Arceus!!!
Landerous!!!
I also got 6IV!!!SHINY!!!AGGRON!!!(the reason i want the aron is i am starting new game in y...
I can get mew2 and zygarde if you want aswell
And i got a umbreaon shiny with foul play and heal bell and wish-not in xy-B2 (its level is 1 so i am pretty sure its hacked-got from gts

i got shiny treeko 3v, blissy 5v, steelix 2v and probably some more
If ur a vivlion collecter i got some vivlions+river is my home one and apparently its rare

Also ditto isnt nessessary, just a good troll poke online and best poke4 breeding

Last edited:
Hello I'm interested in the following shinies: rolou adamant, clawncher, pancham scrappy, noibat infiltrator, bold poliwag, female pinsir. Before I make offers I want to know if any of the listed are nicknameable?

im really interested in your klefki, phantump and noibat, ive got a shiny bold chansey 31/x/31/31/31/31 a shiny poison heal impish gliscor 31\31\31\31\31\31 shiny relaxed cofagrigus 31\31\31\31\31\31

please let me know if youre interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)