13mjvr's Trade Shop [Great Update! Softreseted Legends & Events, New Shinies and more!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please CMT for female HA spitbacks of your Ultra Ball Shieldon and Dive Ball Tirtouga? Thanks a bunch!

Edit: I can also clone them if you'd prefer, I know 12.5% females can be difficult
I cant clon, so I will breed them for you. I added our trade confirmation in the top of our trade :)

Hi, CMT for HP Ground Shiny Manectric. Post there if you like something; I do have a 6 IV Naive Cosplay Pikachu for the Pikachu Cup.

Hi, CMT for HP Ground Shiny Manectric. Post there if you like something; I do have a 6 IV Naive Cosplay Pikachu for the Pikachu Cup.
I am interested in Naive cosplay Pikachu. Would you trade lv1 shiny electrike HP ground in luxury ball for it?

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
cool pikachu giveaway stuff! are they giveaway pokemon or for trade?

im interested in the timid hp ground pichu

Hi, I'm interested in the dream ball ha pachirisu. Feel free to CMT. My shinies have female parents that are nonshiny.

22/08/15

OT: 13MJVR/ID No. 55756
Adamant. 31/31/30/7/31/31. Lv. 100.
Ability: Sand Force
Moves: Extrasensory, Sword Dance, Earth Power, Rock Slide.
Notes: Softreseted by me in Omega Ruby. 30 Def doesnt make any difference at lv.50. Took one month of softresetting. Was raised to lv 100 with rare candies only to check accurate IVs. Untouched. NO REDIS
-> Dragonite Codes and others available!
-> Over 30+ New Breedables and shinies!

Thanks for your visit!

Last edited:
Hey, I'm interesed in female spitbacks of your Chinchou, Pachirisu, Glameow and Maractus all with HA and Dream Balls please. In return, can i trade you dream ball HA Spiritomb, dream ball HA Magikarp , dream ball HA Ralts and dream ball HA Swablu?

Hey, I'm interesed in female spitbacks of your Chinchou, Pachirisu, Glameow and Maractus all with HA and Dream Balls please. In return, can i trade you dream ball HA Spiritomb, dream ball HA Magikarp , dream ball HA Ralts and dream ball HA Swablu?
Do you have a trade shop?

Hey, could you CMT for a Jigglypuff or Igglybuff? :)
I am interested in a female dream ball wooper with HA. I can breed you a perfect 5 iv jigglypuff if you do the same :)

Last edited by a moderator:

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hi there, I'm interested in a simple female spitback of that Apricorn Ball (probably Friend Ball, but I never ever remember) Sodowoodo. Ivs and nature don't matter, only the gender and the ball.

CMT and let me know if you find anything interesting for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)