~~안녕하세요!~~ A Purely Korean Thread! Feel free to post.

There are some rules I would like you to read over, and to follow!​

Rules:
No hacks, obviously. If I find them, I will eat your brainz!

Please don't spam, I shall get to you when I have the chance.

IVs and EVs will be listed in: HP / Atk / Def / Sp.Atk / Sp.Def / Spd

You have 7 days from the time I reply to your CMT to finish the trade. PM me if you can't make this deadline for whatever reason.

Nicknames are permanent.

Don't leave a post with "I want a lot CMT." Post asking me to CMT for what you want exactly.

You have to specifically ask for the UT if you want it.

Some Pokemon are still in Gen 4, especially if they need tutor moves. Just ask if it's still there.

You have to have a trade thread to trade with me.

You can't be blacklisted for anything. Unless if you have substantial proof that it was a minor offense, or that you were wrongly placed.

Due to new formatting, things may be incorrect. If you find a mistake, please inform me. I can refund you the Pokemon/credit.

All Pokemon are semi Redis unless specified otherwise. You can trade, those who get it from you can't.

Enjoy the thread!

Formatting:​

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪()♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Winters Zombie's Pikachu ( 피카츄 )
OT: 수영 ID: 41185
Nature: Timid Ability: Static ♂/ ♀
Hidden Power: Ice 70
IV: 30/2/30/31/31/31
EV: UT Egg Move, Emerald Tutor only, Event Move, Level Up Move Level 5
Notes; Emulator abused

♪__________________________________♪
♪¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯♪​

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

안녕하세요!
Thanks for stopping by my part of the thread. I suppose this is part of my thread that I give you a little insight into my life?
Well, I'm an 18 year young male currently living in Hawaii, if you hadn't already taken notice. I have been playing Pokemon on and off since back when Red/Blue came out for America. I currently am home schooled which makes my gaming life that much easier, but also that much more difficult. As my parents don't want me gaming during "school hours."
I have been able to successfully RNG since the end of July, and my knowledge and skill have just escalated from there, shortly after that I attended the LCQ in Kona Hawaii, made top 9 in the US, and 31st in world's. Having only about a month's worth of battling experience in both VGC style rules, and just random battles, that is a pretty good feat if I do say so myself.

Now onto the surious buisness!

Redistribution Definitions:
Full Redistribution = Allowed redistribution.
Semi Redistribution = You can distribute, others can not. If you redistribute, give me the credit on your thread please. Or to whomever credit is due.
No Redistribution = No redistribution allowed.

AR Codes I use / Other things I use

My Availability: 3;30pm to 11pm Hawaiin time (-5 Eastern, -10 GMT)

FC's:
(EngHG) 1076 3043 4013;
(White) 4641 5218 1565;
(Black) 4040 6676 9414

Whitelist (where you want to be! *jedi mind trick hand wave*) :
Frost Reaper for being amazingly cool, and kind. Very quick on getting a BP done for me. Will love to do further business with you "sir."
Entei The Swift you have become a close friend of mine rather fast, we have some good memories, wtf vampire man?
Shii being amazingly spectacularly awesome, and also she loves Korean mons just as much as I.
Tolanator for letting me join his and Shii's thread! You're a baws!
Buckert for giving me inspiration on my new formatting. You are awesomely creative!
Christian, SwampertGirl, Eppie, Fenix54, Alex, and Bitterlemon for having awesome threads to derive inspiration from!

Services

Wants

Coming soon

Credits, Trades, and Pendings

Sprites

152 - 171

성도 (Johto)

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪()♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Winters Zombie's Totodile ( 리아코 )
OT: 수영 ID: 27591
Nature: Jolly Ability: Torrent ♂
Hidden Power: Dark 59
IV: 31/31/31/1/31/31
EV: UT Scratch, Leer Level 5
Notes; Starter, and Emulator abused

235 - 251

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪( )♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Winters Zombie's Larvitar ( 애버라스 )
OT: 수영 ID: 29148
Nature: Jolly Ability: Guts ♀
Hidden Power: Dark 59
IV: 31/31/31/29/31/31
EV: UT Leer, Sandstorm, Screech, Rock Slide Level 15
Notes; Emulator abused

626 - 649

626 - 649

That's all the reserved I need. It's going to be a while before I get any 'mons up due to me completely restarting, but make sure to keep an eye out for any updates of mine. :) Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)