けんた's Pet Shop of Horrors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I only have one Thick Fat Swinub in stock: an Adamant female (x/31/31/x/31/31) with SR/Icicle Crash @ Ultra Ball. If that's OK, I'd gladly accept a similar-value spitback (preferably females with unique Pokeballs - especially the ones I specified in my "want list") or Power Items. Let me know if you're still interested! :)
Sorry for the late reply was busy. Well I am still willing to give the flawless pinsir or mareep for that spit back swinub if you want. If not, how many power items for the swinub?

Thanks! I'm currently stuck at an auto repair shop, but I might be able to manage using my phone. Let me know if you're able to trade! :)

EDIT: I just found out that their internet connection is incompatible with my 3DS. I'll have to wait until I get home..
Oh i see. lol I usually use my phones Internet when I'm not home. ^^ When are you going to be available then?

Alright, Any clue on what items you want now? ^^
Yup! :3

How about a Power Belt, Power Lens, & Power Band?

I'll breed some extra Gastly and Larvitars really quick. It shouldn't take me too long! ;)
I've replenished my stock. Sorry for the wait... :(

We can trade whenever we're both online! :3

Oh i see. lol I usually use my phones Internet when I'm not home. ^^ When are you going to be available then?
Sorry. I was stuck at the auto repair shop until ~1800 in my timezone... :(

I should be available again tomorrow around ~2100 (UTC-06:00). Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks very much, keep me posted!
How about a Timid 31/e/30/31/31/31 Rotom with HP Ice? :3

Sorry for the late reply was busy. Well I am still willing to give the flawless pinsir or mareep for that spit back swinub if you want. If not, how many power items for the swinub?
Do you mind telling me a little bit more about your Pinsir and Mareep... like their ability and Pokeball? Thanks! :)

CMT for Tyrunt, Honedge, Scatterbug, Froakie, Fletchling, Chespin, Clauncher, or Klefki
That's quite a list! Lol ;p

I'm primarily interested in the following Pokemon (in order of importance):
  1. Snorlax
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Thick Fat
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves: Self-Destruct

2. Horsea
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Sniper
    IVs: 31/x/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
    Egg Moves: N/A

3. Staryu
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Analytic
    IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: N/A
I have several perfect (31/x/31/31/31/31) Claunchers, but I don't mind trading spitbacks for spitbacks! :)

Preferably, I want a perfect Modest Sniper Horsea with HP Fire. The Thick Fat Snorlax & Analytic Staryu can be spitbacks.

I've replenished my stock. Sorry for the wait... :(

We can trade whenever we're both online! :3

Sorry. I was stuck at the auto repair shop until ~1800 in my timezone... :(

I should be available again tomorrow around ~2100 (UTC-06:00). Sorry for the inconvenience.
No Problem! :) I'll try look for you when i get home from work.

Do you mind telling me a little bit more about your Pinsir and Mareep... like their ability and Pokeball? Thanks! :)
Pinsir has Hyper Cutter with Quick attack and Close combat egg moves. Can breed Mold Breaker Pinsir if you want.
Mareep has static.
Both are in a regular pokeball.

No Problem! :) I'll try look for you when i get home from work.
I just got home from work... :(

We can trade now if you're still available! ;)

Sure! I'll get started and hopefully have it done by the end of the day.
Thanks! I just replied to your PM! :3

Pinsir has Hyper Cutter with Quick attack and Close combat egg moves. Can breed Mold Breaker Pinsir if you want.
Mareep has static.
Both are in a regular pokeball.
Unfortunately, I already have both Pokemon in unique Pokeballs. Plus, it would be unfair for me to trade you a 4 IV spitback for a 5 IV perfect Pokemon.

Just trade me a couple of power items, and we'll call it even! :)

Are you still looking for Power Items? I Have many BP and I can give every power items you are asking, if you give me some females I want. I want to know if you still want the power items first, before I ask for the Pokemon.

Imma Fly

Who needs wings when you have Rokushiki?
Hi. Would you like some Power/BP items in exchange for your HP Fighting Quiet Yamask?

Are you still looking for Power Items? I Have many BP and I can give every power items you are asking, if you give me some females I want. I want to know if you still want the power items first, before I ask for the Pokemon.
I do, but I'm not quite sure what and how many I still need. I have several unfinished trades that involve power items. I'll know for sure when they're done! :3

Hi. Would you like some Power/BP items in exchange for your HP Fighting Quiet Yamask?
I appreciate the offer, but I prefer to trade perfect Pokemon for other perfect Pokemon.

I do, but I'm not quite sure what and how many I still need. I have several unfinished trades that involve power items. I'll know for sure when they're done! :3

I appreciate the offer, but I prefer to trade perfect Pokemon for other perfect Pokemon.
OK then. When you finish the trades PM me. I'm interested in a female klefki spitback and a female friend ball spitback larvitar with any nature(will fix it later, ttar is an versatile pokemon)

OK then. When you finish the trades PM me. I'm interested in a female klefki spitback and a female friend ball spitback larvitar with any nature(will fix it later, ttar is an versatile pokemon)
Cool! I'll let you know! ;p

Tyranitar is indeed a VERY versatile Pokémon. I'm using several sets myself (with different natures).

CMT for this? Either gender of in stock would work.

Ability: Mega Launcher
Nature: Timid
Egg Moves: none
Stock:
~ 31/x/31/31/31/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)