♣Adrima's Shinies and Rare Balls Shop CLOSED, OPENING A NEW ONE IN A FEW DAYS ♣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arhan said:
Adrima I would be interested in rebred Spitbacks of some of your shinies,I will offer you things if you are ready to rebreed them
After checking your thread, I didn't see anything, just the Hidden Power Dittos. Anyway, I can only rebreed the Shinies who are battle Ready.

After checking your thread, I didn't see anything, just the Hidden Power Dittos. Anyway, I can only rebreed the Shinies who are battle Ready.
Whoops sorry for crudeness,but that is the best compilation of what all I have
Yea,I am Billy Tseng what reason do you need the eevee for ?if it is as trev stated,feel free to take my ditto also,on a little happier note,A huge hurried update,sorry,but you will have to see the pokes in a crude format till I edit the thread

Safari Ball Hippowdon Impish
Whirlwind
Curse
slack Off
Body Slam
Love Ball Mawile
Metal Burst
Ice,Fire and Thunder Fang
Nest Ball Chikorita Calm
Ancient Power
Leaf Storm
Leech Seed
Counter
Timid Friend Ball Wurmple
Need to breed EMs
Timer Ball Cyndaquil
Swift
Double Edge
Flare Blitz
Extrasensory
Timid Magic Guard Abra in Quick and Ultra Balls
Encore
Cranidos in Dream ball
Iron head
Dream Ball Caterpie
Dream Ball Aerodactyl
Dive Ball Gible
Safari Ball Skorupi
Agility
Dive Ball Totodile
Repeat Ball Honedge
Nest Ball Bulbasaur
Safari and Heavy Ball Machop
Bullet Punch
Ice,thunder punch
Knock off
Nest Ball Azurill
Lure Ball Yanma
Double edge
Signal beam
Silver wind
Whirlwind
Safari Ball. Larvitar
Same ems as b4
Moon Ball Sneasel
Icicle Crash
Taunt
Dusk Ball Noibat
Friend. Ball Roselia
Grass Whistle
Sleep Powder
Leaf Storm
Spikes
Lure Ball Tentacool
Aqua Ring
Rapid Spin
Confuse Ray
Knock off
Dive Ball Omanyte
Knock off
muddy Water
Whirlpool
Aurora Beam
Nest Ball Lileep
Stealth Rock
Mirror Coat
Dream Balk Spinarak
Night Slash
Mega horn
Quick Ball Larvesta
Morning Sun
Dream Ball shieldon
Heavy Ball Munchlax
Whirlwind
Pursuit
Curse
Self Destruct
Safari Ball Scyther
Quick Guard
counter
Baton Pass
Defog
Moon Bal, Ralts
Love Ball Mareep
Charge
Agility
Eerie impulse
Electric Terrain
Quick Ball Joltik
Moon Ball Zubat
Dive. Ball Clauncher
Premier Ball Chikorita
Aromatherapy
Leech Seed
Grass whistle
Ingrain
Moon Ball Meditite

All these have classic spreads

Arhan said:
Whoops sorry for crudeness,but that is the best compilation of what all I have
Hmm sorry but I can't see everything :/ I just can see the Safari Ball Hippowdon... Could you PM me your list ? And btw, what are these pokemons ? Breedables, shinies ?

Arhan said:
Breeds....and you need to click to expand
Ok I didn't manage to expand the thing but I went to your shop and found the whole list. I may be interested in some little things. But depends on the shinies you want me to rebreed. Could you list them ?

Ok I didn't manage to expand the thing but I went to your shop and found the whole list. I may be interested in some little things. But depends on the shinies you want me to rebreed. Could you list them ?
Changed my mind,EV training services instead?I have a huge bunch of legends/Shinies/prev gen RNGs to be trained,you can pick 1 legend for every 6,1 shiny for every 4,one RNG for every 3 also,some of these you can't redis so I am sorry if you want that

Arhan said:
Changed my mind,EV training services instead?I have a huge bunch of legends/Shinies/prev gen RNGs to be trained,you can pick 1 legend for every 6,1 shiny for every 4,one RNG for every 3 also,some of these you can't redis so I am sorry if you want that
Can be very interesting ^^ Could you list your legends, shinies, previous gen RNG ? ( don't worry I don't really care about redis right ;) )

Can be very interesting ^^ Could you list your legends, shinies, previous gen RNG ? ( don't worry I don't really care about redis right ;) )
I will list rids right next to each poke
Legends(Hasty mewtwo I cannot trade,sorry everything else I have rights on)some of these are RNGs
Mewtwo:Hasty 31/31/30/31/31/31,Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31(no redis)
Xerneas:Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 full
Yveltal:modest and timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 full
Zygarde:Careful 31/31/31/x/31/31 full
Latias:31/31/31/31/31/31 Timid full
Landorus:Impish 31/31/31/x/31/31 non redis
Celebi(Pokebank):Calm 31/x/24/31/31/31,Timid 31/x/28/31/31/31 calm non,timid full
HP Grass Zapdos cannot remember spread
Prev Gen RNGs
Adamant and Jolly pawniard perfect spreads tutored

Will list shinies a little later

Arhan said:
I will list rids right next to each poke
Legends(Hasty mewtwo I cannot trade,sorry everything else I have rights on)some of these are RNGs
Mewtwo:Hasty 31/31/30/31/31/31,Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31(no redis)
Xerneas:Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 full
Yveltal:modest and timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 full
Zygarde:Careful 31/31/31/x/31/31 full
Latias:31/31/31/31/31/31 Timid full
Landorus:Impish 31/31/31/x/31/31 non redis
Celebi(Pokebank):Calm 31/x/24/31/31/31,Timid 31/x/28/31/31/31 calm non,timid full
HP Grass Zapdos cannot remember spread
Prev Gen RNGs
Adamant and Jolly pawniard perfect spreads tutored
Will list shinies a little later
Ok I saw : Landorus ( only if he knows Knock Off and Stealth Rock, can be ok without Knock Off though ) and has the Timid Celebi any good HP ?
Will make my choice when I will see the shinies :D

Ok I saw : Landorus ( only if he knows Knock Off and Stealth Rock, can be ok without Knock Off though ) and has the Timid Celebi any good HP ?
Will make my choice when I will see the shinies :D
Celebi=HP ice shinies in a moment also,please click reply so I get a notification

Ok I may take the Timid Celebi HP Ice if I think I will have enough time. But let's have a look at the shinies before !
All are perfect and have decent EMs
Croagunk jolly great ball semi redis
Lux ball Gothita HP fire no redis
Adamant moon ball Larvitar semi redis
Timid prem ball vulpix(no redis)
Moon ball relicanth no redis
Naive Gible,30 in special attack no redis

And 2 which I cannot redis,but you need to train D;

All are perfect and have decent EMs
Croagunk jolly great ball semi redis
Lux ball Gothita HP fire no redis
Adamant moon ball Larvitar semi redis
Timid prem ball vulpix(no redis)
Moon ball relicanth no redis
Naive Gible,30 in special attack no redis

And 2 which I cannot redis,but you need to train D;
Ok I would be interested by Gothita and Croagunk maybe. So let's do : I EV Train 9 ( rather than 10 cuz it would be easier for me :/ ) pokes for Landorus ( Stealth Rock ? ) and Gothita first and we will see after ?

Ok I would be interested by Gothita and Croagunk maybe. So let's do : I EV Train 9 ( rather than 10 cuz it would be easier for me :/ ) pokes for Landorus ( Stealth Rock ? ) and Gothita first and we will see after ?
Okie,will tell you which 10

So what do we do ? 9 or 10. I would prefer 9.. And I think you didn't see my EDIT : Does Landorus have Stealth Rock and Knock Off ?

Ok let's do this ^^ I can't do it right now but can you wait 45 mins ?
Could you pick them up from val possibly?I will try to set it up I want these spreads
Hasty Mewtwo 100 Attack,156 sp. Atk and 252 speed
Timid HP Flying Keldeo standard 252 Speed,sp.atk and 4 sp,def
Adamant pawniard 172 HP,84 speed 252 Atk
Latias:172 HP,84 sp.atk 252 speed
Modest mewtwo and yveltal standard 252/252 4 in sp,def for mewtwo,HP for yve
These for now,pick for others later

Could you pick them up from val possibly?I will try to set it up I want these spreads
Hasty Mewtwo 100 Attack,156 sp. Atk and 252 speed
Timid HP Flying Keldeo standard 252 Speed,sp.atk and 4 sp,def
Adamant pawniard 172 HP,84 speed 252 Atk
Latias:172 HP,84 sp.atk 252 speed
Modest mewtwo and yveltal standard 252/252 4 in sp,def for mewtwo,HP for yve
These for now,pick for others later
Hmm let me think about it... I think I changed my mind too ( actually I won't have enough time today to EV Train all of these and don't really want to take several days to do this... ) Would you be interested by some of my shinies or legends or events for Landorus and Gothita ?

Hmm let me think about it... I think I changed my mind too ( actually I won't have enough time today to EV Train all of these and don't really want to take several days to do this... ) Would you be interested by some of my shinies or legends or events for Landorus and Gothita ?
No,I want EV services..

No,I want EV services..
Then I'm sorry. I can't do this atm... Thought I could but I will have to go sooner as I wanted. Maybe another day ? Or I can give you several credits in my shop for both of them and make them Non-Redis for me ? It's as you prefer. Sorry again for wasting your time :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)