☁ Cake & Pi's PokePastry Palace ☁

to clarify: no trades except those of which are pending (EspyJoel and Auron) will occur until after Monday. However you can still post CMT/Request/etc.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
I would really like your JP DW HP Ice Vulpix and your Modest Reshiram. I do not have a trade thread of my own but I do have a spreadsheet on Google Docs here: http://tinyurl.com/HozusPokes

Please note that all my pokemon except those with the OT Ace/09901 were hatched/caught on a flashcart, and I've used various codes like items/rebattle legends/100% catch/RNG assist codes/etc, and I used www.pokecheck.org to transfer pokemon from 4th gen to 5th gen (as well as to check pokes that I've traded for, deleting legit ones from the database while making hacks public). I have not used any codes that alter the pokemon itself in any way, nor have I edited any of my tradeables in any way either (not even changing held item). Please make sure to read the Disclaimer sheet, as well as all the info for each pokemon. The pokemon that I've caught/hatched myself are in the My Pokes sheet, while pokemon that I've obtained in trades are in the Pokes From Others sheet.

Also, since I primarily trade on another message board (GameFAQs) all but 2 of my pokemon are fully redis. The two that are not are my Chanseys from a retail Emerald cart. If you trade me your Reshiram I will honour your Non-Redis rights and I'll expect you to honour mine should I trade you any of my restricted pokemon. I don't check this board too often but since you're not trading for almost a week I'm not too worried about it.

By the way, since I trade on another board there is a chance I may have pokemon from people on this board. If anyone sees a pokemon that I've obtained in a trade that I should not have received due to the distribution rights that you've given to others please tell me so I can remove them from my list. Thanks. Oh and anyone else can PM/VM me either here or on GameFAQs (same username as here) if they would like to trade as well.

Pls cmt for the modest kyogre. Also avaible in 4th gen??
I'm not sure if Cakes still has it on his 4th gen cartridge - i'll check when he gets back!

I like this one:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celebi // Celebi

(ID - Win2011 - 02211) (Geschlechtslos // genderless)(OT)

Wesen / Nature: Scheu [timid]
Fähigkeit / Ability: Innere Kraft / Natural Cure
Hidden Power: -

DVs // IVs: 31 HP | 31 Atk | 31 Def | 31 Speed | 31 SpA | 31 SpD

Verfügbar als / Avaiable as UT Level 50 in 5th Gen
Special Move: Ränkeschmied / Nasty Plot
Fully Redis: Jeder kann es weitertauschen // anyone can trade it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would really like your JP DW HP Ice Vulpix and your Modest Reshiram. I do not have a trade thread of my own but I do have a spreadsheet on Google Docs here: http://tinyurl.com/HozusPokes
The bold Chansey and the Zorua or the Garchomp? Also please note my redistribution policies ^^ the Vulpix you can trade, but you can't trade the Reshiram.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
The bold Chansey and the Zorua or the Garchomp? Also please note my redistribution policies ^^ the Vulpix you can trade, but you can't trade the Reshiram.
Alright. I'm hoping to make a trade thread of my own by Monday so this can be tracked easier among other things. I have to try an figure out which of my pokemon I haven't traded yet and make those ones Semi-Redis. I believe that I've never traded the Zorua yet so it may be Semi-Redis.

Edit: I'm making my spreadsheet private while I figure things out. VM/PM me if you want to change what you would like.

okay cool - good luck w/ your trade thread! I can't trade until monday since my partner is out of town, so it all works out too!

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
I've finished my trade thread so you're welcome to check it out. I've changed the Redis rights from what you've seen on the spreadsheet though. The Zorua is now Non-Redis. You may still trade your Vulpix for my Garchomp though, or whatever other fully-redis pokemon I have.

By the way, which user is the original owner of the Vulpix? I'd like to know so I'd be able to add that in my thread if/when we trade.

I would like to note that I can now clone. Therefore, although the shop is closed, all Pokemon with the OT "LXPI" are open for trade.

Also, because of this new "discovery," our shop will probably only close when both of us are on vacation (very rarely).

I would also like to point out we will have a couple more features in the OP soon, and that we also have a few new pokemon in stock from our opening:

• #37. Timid JPN (Vulpix)* ♀ 31 Full-Redis
  • #570. Naive Zorua* ♂ 31 Non-Redis
  • #639. Jolly Terrakion Ø 31 Full-Redis
  • #641. Hasty Tornadus ♂ 30 Non-Redis

Check out these new pokemon!

Would just like to say that the shop is now open again! Also, there have been several updates so make sure to check the first post (and the new animated sprites!).

In response to a CMT I liked this.

#592. CakesofSpan's Frillish ♂
OT: Span | ID No.: 14395

Quiet | Cursed Body OR Water Absorb
IV: 30/14/30/30/31/0
EV: UT | Level: 13
Water Sport | Night Shade | Absorb | Bubble Beam
Notes:
Full-Redis​

Antar, the tornadus isn't shiny

I have added two semi-redis shiny pokemon: Munna and Timburr.

If anyone has any suggestions for new pokemon, please post!

#532. CRITICO!'s DJDarkness (Timburr)* ♂
OT: Ash | ID No.: 60553

Adamant | Guts
IV: 31/31/31/25/31/31
EV: UT | Level: 1
Mach Punch | Drain Punch | Bulk Up | Protect
Notes:
Semi-Redis

i could give

a shiny flawless starly
a shiny yanma 31/31/31/30/30/31
a shiny flawless Azelf
a shiny flawless Vulpix
a shiny Moltres Ivs are 31/x/31/30/31/31
a Petlil IVs: 31 / 30 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 30

Nature: Modest
Ability: Chlorophyll

Axew ♂ ★ lvl 30 -ut (OT: Zelenia ID: 14979)
Jolly |Mold Breaker | Mistralton Cave
31 / 31 / 31 / 11 / 30 / 31
Standard Seed / Semi-Redis

Shiny Snivy/Serperior
Ot: Kurt
Nature: Timid
Ability: Overgrow
Ivs: 31/x/31/30/31/30

shiny virizion
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Helping Hand - Retaliate - Giga Drain - Sacred Sword
Availability: Level 42 UT
Fully-Redis

shiny cobalion Hidden Power: Ice 70
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31
Moves: Helping Hand - Retaliate - Iron Head - Sacred Sword
Fully-Redis

Shiny Terrakion
Moves: Helping Hand - Retaliate - Rock Slide - Sacred Sword
Fully-Redis

★ Munchlax ♂ Lv. 1
Adamant
Pickup
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
UT
[Tackle] [Selfdestruct]
OT: Zach☺
ID: 52058
cloned using AR DSi
thats what i have to offer
these are all Ut

Auto-Formatting!: PI-Dimension will make an excel document to automatically produce your format. Payment will be discussed.

Could you explain this a bit more? Would he like make a new format specifically for me or something? Or would I give him all the info and he would input all the info into a format I give him?

#532. CRITICO!'s DJDarkness (Timburr)* ♂
OT: Ash | ID No.: 60553

Adamant | Guts
IV: 31/31/31/25/31/31
EV: UT | Level: 1
Mach Punch | Drain Punch | Bulk Up | Protect
Notes:
Semi-Redis

i could give

a shiny flawless starly
a shiny yanma 31/31/31/30/30/31
a shiny flawless Azelf
a shiny flawless Vulpix
a shiny Moltres Ivs are 31/x/31/30/31/31
a Petlil IVs: 31 / 30 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 30

Nature: Modest
Ability: Chlorophyll

Axew ♂ ★ lvl 30 -ut (OT: Zelenia ID: 14979)
Jolly |Mold Breaker | Mistralton Cave
31 / 31 / 31 / 11 / 30 / 31
Standard Seed / Semi-Redis

Shiny Snivy/Serperior
Ot: Kurt
Nature: Timid
Ability: Overgrow
Ivs: 31/x/31/30/31/30

shiny virizion
Moves: Helping Hand - Retaliate - Giga Drain - Sacred Sword
Fully-Redis

shiny cobalion Hidden Power: Ice 70
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31
Moves: Helping Hand - Retaliate - Iron Head - Sacred Sword
Fully-Redis

Shiny Terrakion
Moves: Helping Hand - Retaliate - Rock Slide - Sacred Sword
Fully-Redis

★ Munchlax ♂ Lv. 1
Adamant
Pickup
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
UT
[Tackle] [Selfdestruct]
OT: Zach☺
ID: 52058
cloned using AR DSi
thats what i have to offer
these are all Ut
what nature is the azelf?

Auto-Formatting!: PI-Dimension will make an excel document to automatically produce your format. Payment will be discussed.

Could you explain this a bit more? Would he like make a new format specifically for me or something? Or would I give him all the info and he would input all the info into a format I give him?
It is an excel file, with columns with information like OT, IVs, etc. Then in the last column, there is copy-pastable code that you can use to directly post into your thread. Basically it changes all the information a pokemon has to the format that you desire.

It is an excel file, with columns with information like OT, IVs, etc. Then in the last column, there is copy-pastable code that you can use to directly post into your thread. Basically it changes all the information a pokemon has to the format that you desire.
Oh ok, so you make the excel file, and then email it to me or something, and then I input the info myself?

Ok =) Could you do that for me then? I probably won't have a thread up for quite a long time, so would 3 pokemon be ok? Or 3 credits in my eventual thread?

the idea with the spreadsheet is that once you have it, you can put ANY pokemon in and it will work. I'll make a new format for you and e-mail you the spreadsheet. I can also do it on google docs if you wish

what nature is the azelf?

the azelf isTimid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)