▄▀ Ⓜoose's Ⓜodest Ⓜon Ⓜart《New Starlies》▀▄

In have an uncloned 31/31/31/x/31/0 brave honedge in dusk ball with sacred sword, for the five IV trevenant
Sorry but there are several offers for it already. Even though it hasn't been traded away yet, I think I'm going to cross it off the list just because I can't accept any new offers on it.

Updated with starlies!

◄Starly►

31 / 31 / 31 / — / 31 / 31
Ability: Keen Eye (Intimidate)
Nature: Jolly (x1) or Adamant
Egg moves: Roost

Sorry but there are several offers for it already. Even though it hasn't been traded away yet, I think I'm going to cross it off the list just because I can't accept any new offers on it.
I can clone that beast now. I have Shiny Un-cloned Honedge for you too. :P

Sounds great, I'll hop on now
Coming online now. Just wondering is there some kind of deal I can make to get trade rights to this Trevenant? Like give you three copies back or something? Keep in mind it will take some time to clone. I could clone you some other stuff from my thread if you'd prefer. Let me know.

Coming online now. Just wondering is there some kind of deal I can make to get trade rights to this Trevenant? Like give you three copies back or something? Keep in mind it will take some time to clone. I could clone you some other stuff from my thread if you'd prefer. Let me know.
Hmm. Well first, is there any way to keep track of which is the original trevenant? If you could clone the non-redis shiny pinsir for me I'll give you full redis on the cloned trev.

Okay, watch this video:

Now, you can have the one on the left or the one on the right. Your Choice. It's all the same to me. I'll clone you a Shiny Pinsir as well, this could take some time, please hold.

Okay, watch this video:

Now, you can have the one on the left or the one on the right. Your Choice. It's all the same to me. I'll clone you a Shiny Pinsir as well, this could take some time, please hold.
I guess the way I see it is that the one in the game it started in (left) is the original copy so I'll take that one. Just let me know when they're ready

I guess the way I see it is that the one in the game it started in (left) is the original copy so I'll take that one. Just let me know when they're ready
You see I trade the Trevenant for (in this case) a Doduo. Now the original gets traded for the Doduo, and then I shut the game off four seconds after the trade, not saving the Doduo to my the game in the left 3DS, leaving the save data as though the trade never took place. Then the second 3DS on the right, saves it's game with the original Trevenant, as if the Doduo had been traded for it. Doduo gets Deleted because it was never replaced with Trevenant. So you see the game NATURALLY duplicates that data EVERY SINGLE TIME you make ANY KIND of trade, which is why when I meat people who want un-cloned stuff or people who wont take cloned monsters I just laugh, because I haven't done anything to change the monsters original data. Both Trevenants are the original one, it's no more duplicated that it would be if we just traded it naturally. People just fear what they don't understand. It's natural for humans to act this way. But now that you understand it, do you even care which one I trade you? What if I traded you the one on the right? Would you ever know?

I finished cloning trevenant and am cloning Pinsir now. :P

You see I trade the Trevenant for (in this case) a Doduo. Now the original gets traded for the Doduo, and then I shut the game off four seconds after the trade, not saving the Doduo to my the game in the left 3DS, leaving the save data as though the trade never took place. Then the second 3DS on the right, saves it's game with the original Trevenant, as if the Doduo had been traded for it. Doduo gets Deleted because it was never replaced with Trevenant. So you see the game NATURALLY duplicates that data EVERY SINGLE TIME you make ANY KIND of trade, which is why when I meat people who want un-cloned stuff or people who wont take cloned monsters I just laugh, because I haven't done anything to change the monsters original data. Both Trevenants are the original one, it's no more duplicated that it would be if we just traded it naturally. People just fear what they don't understand. It's natural for humans to act this way. But now that you understand it, do you even care which one I trade you? What if I traded you the one on the right? Would you ever know?

I finished cloning trevenant and am cloning Pinsir now. :P
You're right I wouldn't even know but the reason I generally hold clones in lower value isn't because they're any different from the original, it's because they somewhat devalue flawless shinies in general by making them less "rare". I agree these types of clones are more legitimate than clones in past generations but they're much easier to produce than the original flawless poke.

Special Offers:

Shiny
Trevenant

Nature: Impish

Moves: Curse / Will-O-Wisp / Horn Leech / Destiny Bond
Spreads:
31 / 31 / 31 / 25 / 31 / 15 Harvest
27 / 31 / 31 / 25 / 31 / 31 Harvest-
31 / 31 / 29 / 25 / 31 / 31 Frisk----
31 / 31 / 31 / 9 / 31 / 31 Harvest-

Notes: My personal favorite Kalos shiny. Will only be accepting other uncloned shinies of similar spreads in return. Note that all of these are in their evolved (Trevenant) form unless otherwise specified.

Big thanks to nayohs, gtpiratez, surrealistphil, RichiF3 and metalhawj for hatching these for me
CMT for my available shinies, if you're not interested, no biggie :P... I'm also interested in a Jolly Male Thick Fat Swinub :3. Nice thread BTW.

Hi. I'm interested in Sableye. I can offer a Shiny Stone or one the following flawless pokemon:

Adamant Moxie Heracross w/ Rock Blast (31/31/31/×/31/31)
Modest Mareep (31/×/31/31/31/31)

CMT for my available shinies, if you're not interested, no biggie :P... I'm also interested in a Jolly Male Thick Fat Swinub :3. Nice thread BTW.
Sorry not interested in any of those shinies :( but let me know if you get any more! I am interested in a beldum, however so if you want to do swinub for beldum that works for me.

Hi. I'm interested in Sableye. I can offer a Shiny Stone or one the following flawless pokemon:

Adamant Moxie Heracross w/ Rock Blast (31/31/31/×/31/31)
Modest Mareep (31/×/31/31/31/31)
Interested in the mareep. I'll let you know when your sableye's ready

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)