Aree
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, when do you want to play for VGC tour? I'm going to be on vacation from tomorrow to Tuesday so anytime after that would be best.
    nvakna
    nvakna
    ok it's been 30 min. hopefully i'll still be online when you come on but I'm calling for act in case you don't
    Aree
    Aree
    Hello, sorry I forgot to say that my shodown name is blandfish, not aree...
    nvakna
    nvakna
    i know, i tried messaging blandfish too. anyway i'm still online so feel free to send me a chall on showdown
    Hey! Looks like we're playing in the VGC tour. I live in EST, and am available 5:00 PM-10:00 PM weekdays, and almost the whole day (12:00 PM-12:00 AM) on weekends.
    Brady1225
    Brady1225
    Yeah haha I understand. I'll be available the same time, so hopefully we'll be able to battle today!
    Aree
    Aree
    Ill be online and waiting!
    IGN: Blandfish
    Brady1225
    Brady1225
    alright, ready. I'll send you a battle request
    Hey, when can you play for the VGC tour? I'm in US Central Time. I'm available today and tomorrow after 5pm my time, Sat before 2pm, and Sun before 4pm. Let me know what works for you. Thanks.
    Aree
    Aree
    I'm online and waiting!
    arich0308
    arich0308
    I'm sorry.. real life stuff got in the way again. I know this was the last day for the extension. Feel free to take an activity win for this round.
    Aree
    Aree
    I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you're able to get your stuff sorted out. I'd love to play a match with you in the future!
    Yo when can you play for the VGC tour? My timezone is GMT -6 (US central and I'm free tomorrow after 9pm, Friday after 2pm, and all day saturday. Lemme know when works best for you.
    mrbopper
    mrbopper
    Aw jeez, idk how I managed to miss that again. If you want to still play I can do 7pm Pacific. I'll set a timer on my phone this time...
    Aree
    Aree
    works for me!!
    mrbopper
    mrbopper
    I'm in the lobby and VGC rooms on showdown as BopperVGC, ready when you are!
    hey, when do you want to fight for the vgc tour? i'm available up until the 9th every day past 3pm, timezone is EST.
    Aree
    Aree
    same username? I'm blandfish on showdown
    qsns
    qsns
    hey, im qsns on showdown as well. ill be here for the next 1 1/2 hrs so hmu when youre on
    Aree
    Aree
    hey i'm free right now! showdown says you're offline though!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…