Feaniix
    Feaniix
    im on main if u want to play now
    Feaniix
    Feaniix
    im going to bed now its late for me
    pdt
    pdt
    yeah i’m sorry bruh, couldn’t play had some irl shit going on. i’ll be around tmrw same time but if u can’t play just take act. sorry again
    Hello SSPL. GMT+9 and can play Tuesday 7pm~12am, Thursday 11:30am, 9pm~12am, Friday 11:30am.
    Will have to see about my exact weekend availability but lmk if those don't work.
    pdt
    pdt
    hey -7, thursday 11:30 am your time sounds good
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Great. See you then.
    Hi we're paired for NU, I'm +1, can do Mon/Wed 7-11am, all Tue/Sun up to 9pm, Thu 9pm, Sat 5-9pm, lmk what works.
    pdt
    pdt
    that should be fine
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    It's not going to happen, won't be fixed until Friday, so take the win. Sorry this dragged out, thanks for trying, and gl next rds.
    pdt
    pdt
    sorry bro, wish we could’ve played. thanks for your well wishes and hope the net stuff works out!
    Hi pdt, we play for SM UU in sm team tour, I'm gmt-4 and can play most evenings after 8 PM, flexible on sunday, and Monday before 8am or after 5pm. LMK what works or your schedule if none of that works please
    Hi pdt, we play for SM team tour, I'm gmt-4 and can play most days after 8 PM, free in the morning on weekends as well before 10:30 AM, also free Wednesday starting at 5:00 PM. LMK what works or your availability if none of that works please.
    Hey, we need to play for UU Masters. I'm GMT +1 and can play any day between 7pm-11pm my time. Let me know which day works best for you :)
    Hi mate, UU, +0. Can do all Tue/Sun up to 9pm, Wed/Fri 7-11am, Thu 8-9pm, Sat 2-9pm, lmk what works.
    pdt
    pdt
    can u not play rn :3, can play tmrw noon my time, im gmt -8
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    No I was at work.
    Can play midday yours / 8pm mine, see you tomorrow.
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    Can play early if you want (Banb4doro), can't see the person I'm meant to play rn.
    hi we play uu masters pdt (also i need to message you on discord asap about a potential umbry death match sorry, expect that today)

i am gmt-5 and can play most of my evenings after 8pm also on wednesday before 7:30 am and after 5:00 pm, lmk what works for you or your schedule if nothing works?
    pdt
    pdt
    i’m gmt -8, do you want to play wednesday at 7 pm your time ?
    pokemonisfun
    okay!
    pokemonisfun
    on smogtour as pokemonisfun btw
    SS Winter seasonal, I’m GMT-5, free evenings most days, what works for you? I’d prefer Sunday
    Taka
    Taka
    Are you still available for our scheduled time of 11 am gmt-8/2 pm gmt-5?
    pdt
    pdt
    sry take the win i can’t make it
    Taka
    Taka
    Alright ty
    Hey pdt, we're matched for lcpl. Im +5.5 and prefer evenings/nights here. When do you wanna play?
    pdt
    pdt
    i can only do friday that time
    Axelsior
    Axelsior
    yeah we can make that work. I'll let you know if something comes up
    Axelsior
    Axelsior
    im online from now itself, ping me whenever you wanna play
    hi when pupl -5 i think weekend would be better
    pdt
    pdt
    hi if you could play like around saturday midday would be great im -5 and traveling sunday
    MZ
    MZ
    11am sat?
    pdt
    pdt
    that works for me
    Hi UUSD. GMT+9 and can play Saturday or Sunday 9pm~12am, or Monday 11am~12pm (before the deadline).
    pdt
    pdt
    11 pm your time on saturday works
    Xiri
    Xiri
    I'll be on smogtours
    Gmt- 6 when nupl?
    pdt
    pdt
    [15:44:21] pinkdragontamer: hey
    [15:44:33] pinkdragontamer: i can play in a couple hrs
    [15:44:46] pinkdragontamer: like 5:30 pm gmt -5
    pmed you on ps but not sure if u saw
    turtledoggo1
    turtledoggo1
    Oh sorry I think I disconnected from ps and wasn't able to see but yea that works
    turtledoggo1
    turtledoggo1
    online on main and stours
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…