snorlax142857
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• yo we play for the mayhem tour, lmk when works
    snorlax142857
    snorlax142857
    i'm free rn to 6 pm edt and 10-11 pm tonight, same time works pretty much every day, other times on the weekend should be fine as well. if u wanna play sooner rather than later i'd be down for that
    Perish Song
    Perish Song
    I actually forgot about this due to exams. I'll be free entire weekend. LMK
    hey pal, rbtt oppo here. I'm gmt, let me know what works for you.
    JonahRamone
    JonahRamone
    You know if it's ok with you, Saturday will be better for me. If you could do anything between 9am to 4pm your time, I can sort my time out accordingly.
    snorlax142857
    snorlax142857
    I can aim for 2 pm est Saturday, might be a bit late but hopefully not
    JonahRamone
    JonahRamone
    Great, no issues if you are a bit late. That's 7pm for me, so I will make sure I am free from 6.30 - 8.30 my time just to be sure.
    hoop hoop. rip we're out :psysad: fun times, it was certainly a roller coaster ride with all the ups and downs and I'm thankful for all the great supportive teammates I had. hoping I'll have time to do rbtt4 next yr also look out for our meme lineup next week :D

in the meantime I'll prob be less active on showdown these next few months which unfortunately look busy, looking to return to activity in june
    first of all why am I spamming my own profile isn't this for other ppl to post on lol :blobshrug:

got 1500 in monorand and hackmons a while back, not touching those on this account for a while lol

anyway might be busy this week hence not playing. hoop hoop let's make this 4-0 a 12-0 :D
    peaked cc1v1 ladder :D that was like 5+ hours of cancer this wk :pikuh: 66.8 gxe and 136-83 is good enough (better than 1184-956 gen7 lmao) and I'm not touching that 1500 elo for the rest of the gen lol
    daily tour thing, im gmt+11 i can play all day my time on thursday if that suits you, otherwise i will have to wait until weekend
    Yo, when do you wanna play for the Middle Cup tournament? I'm GMT -5 and can play this week on the afternoon
    snorlax142857
    snorlax142857
    I'm also GMT -5, how about 5 pm tomorrow afternoon
    Cheryl.
    Cheryl.
    I think I can be on at that time, I'll message you when I am
  • Loading…
  • Loading…