Mimolette
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mimooooooooooooo
    Mimolette
    Mimolette
    Logic brother !! Did u see that the rapper "Logic" was a huge name now ? When we met Logic was not really famous but now i listen to him on the radio haha.
    Why arent u on discord yet ? Make a discord and give it to me so that we can easily stay in touch ;)
    hi oupl I'm gmt +8 and perfer to play Friday 8pm-10pm or Saturday 7pm-9pm my time
    Mimolette
    Mimolette
    hey Yoppie, saturday 9pm ur time works with me !
    Mimolette
    Mimolette
    hey ! u around ?
    Yo when do you want to play for pseudo ou? I'm gmt +11, can do weekends from 11am-10pm, lmk what works.
    Mimolette
    Mimolette
    hey Snowy sorry i messed up big time forgot the appointment because of irl.

do u think u would be available another day ?
    Snowy
    Snowy
    Hey, my weekday schedule is pretty hectic and can't say for certain when I'll finish work and get home. The safest times that I can offer you are 8pm-10pm preferably not on Thursday
    Mimolette
    Mimolette
    yo Snowy 10pm ur time today works for u then ? ohterwise 8pm ur time tomorrow (wednesday) works for me too !
    Pseudo OU (Round 1)
    - I can play every day of the week from 18:00 to 00:00.
    - Saturday and Sunday my hours are 16:00 to 00:00 .
    - GMT -3
    - I'll be on Overused / Ubers / Neverused rooms on PS with nick CaCaTuA
    DR CaCaTuA#4923
    Hello when we can play for the division or I can play in the afternoon I'm gmt -4
    Lyster
    Lyster
    I'm already on smogon tours but I did not see you connected when we can play I can play in 6 hours
    Mimolette
    Mimolette
    i was not on stours i usually play on main. anyways in 6hours ur time wont work for me, i can play until 9pm my time today lmk thx
    Lyster
    Lyster
    I can play now tell me your nick to find you mine is lyster
    we're paired for release tour, I'll be busy pretty much for the rest of the week (especially thurs-sun) so I'd appreciate if we played as soon as possible (I can probs play on sunday tho). GMT-5 lmk what works best for u
    Leo
    Leo
    Ok Im on, whats your ps nick?
    Mimolette
    Mimolette
    for whatever reason i cant connect to regular showdown, can u come on stours ?
    Leo
    Leo
    sure, chall me I'll be on as Leo
    when do u wanna play for release tour im est gmt -5
    Mimolette
    Mimolette
    hey Sabella ill be available sunday my afternoon and evening, until saturday ill have some irl stuff, see u man ;)
    Sabella
    Sabella
    not a prob bro see u then, message me on ps or here when u get online on sunday
    Mimolette
    Mimolette
    got it !
    Hi, we are paired for usum release ou tour, I'm GMT +5:30,when can you play
    Harpp
    Harpp
    Hey coming. If you are on I'll play or take the win
    Harpp
    Harpp
    I'm on rn
    Mimolette
    Mimolette
    hey i left earlier and just came back so just read ur message, it must be late ur time but if ur still around im here if u wanna play ! otherwise ill take the win and ill see u around next time ;)
    When we play for sweet 16?? im gmt+2
    Mimolette
    Mimolette
    if i dont have an answer from u at 3pm ill be available again friday, same time and on the evening my time
    Indigo Plateau
    Indigo Plateau
    The deadline for last round was Sunday, and you didn't answer until Tuesday. I do get weegah was a last minute sub, but he was more tentative to schedule bc of the deadline so I gave him the activity W. If he's cool w still playing, you guys can, but it's up to him whether to play or take the activity W.
    Weegah
    Weegah
    I take the win.
    Yo, we are opponents for limitless r3. I'm gmt -7. Lemme know what days and times usually work for you. I'm on discord literally always if you need to find me. I'm guessing weekend is probably gonna work best since I work from like 9 am - 4 pm my time Monday through Friday
    Holiano was last seen: Viewing member profile Mimolette, A moment ago regarde ce stalker
    Mimolette
    Mimolette
    ptdrrr

g plus qu'à te stalk et la boucle est bouclée <3
    0NI
    0NI
    tu n'y arriveras pas, personne arrive à me prendre en flagrant délit..
    MIMOOOOOOOOOOO
    Mimolette
    Mimolette
    My brother...;where u at ??? add me : Mimolette

#2342 on discord (im so bad i forgot ur discord haha)
    Logic
    Logic
    okay ill add you but i dont really use discord much
    hey mimo, helping hand. i'm gmt+2 and i won't be available at all during the weekend, so can you play today / tomorrow / thursday?
    hey we gotta play for helping hand :O

i'll be online all day today so just vm me when you're here and we'll play real quick
    elodin
    elodin
    Ok bro what about 3pm GMT-3 tomorrow?
    Mimolette
    Mimolette
    hey Elodin, it seems i advanced to R2, just maybe ask the host if u still want to fight because idk if its possible
    elodin
    elodin
    it's w/e just take the win gl
    Hey Mate. We're matched for the rigged cup. I'm at German time. Would you have time to play sunday evening?
    SrsName
    SrsName
    Sure. Should we say 6pm on smogtours? I'm free from like 3pm that day so if you prefer another time just tell me :)
    Mimolette
    Mimolette
    Good with me bro ! Im going to smogtours in a few minutes
    Mimolette
    Mimolette
    I have difficulties connecting to smogtours, could u join main server of showdown ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…