Baloor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo we have to play for god's among us. I'm GMT+1 when are you available to play?
    Baloor
    Baloor
    I mean we could try anytime Sunday, 4pm just works the best for me. I have to buy Christmas gifts on Saturday so a tad busy then.
    Casparov
    Casparov
    this is probably the best time for me too
    Baloor
    Baloor
    aight see u then
    Ok, so I will be your next opponent for the OU ban tour: when would you be able to play ? I am at GMT -8 and am normally free the whole day tomorrow, and afterward I won't be available till Monday between 19 and 21.
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't make.
    yogi
    yogi
    same
    Qplaz
    Qplaz
    Actually, you don't miss the shots if you don't take them. Looking at the dictionary definition of missed (https://imgur.com/a/EQpId), it clearly specifies that the target must have been aimed at first, and that the object going toward the target must fail to reach it. This implies that the object must have actually begun travelling toward the target, and thus if the object has never left it's initial position (i.e. you didn't take the shot) then the shot wasn't missed, it is simply nonexistent.
    S L A N D E R
    ───█───▄▀█▀▀█▀▄▄───▐█──────▄▀█▀▀█▀▄
    ──█───▀─▐▌──▐▌─▀▀──▐█─────▀─▐▌──▐▌─█
    ─▐▌──────▀▄▄▀──────▐█▄▄──────▀▄▄▀──▐▌
    ─█────────────────────▀█────────────█
    ▐█─────────────────────█▌───────────█
    ▐█─────────────────────█▌───────────█
    ─█───────────────█▄───▄█────────────█
    ─▐▌───────────────▀███▀────────────▐▌
    ──█──────────▀▄───────────▄▀───────█
    ───█───────────▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀────────█
    Hey we're paired for NU open round 3. I won't be able to play from thursday to the deadline so I'd like to play today or tomorrow if it's possible. Otherwise i'll ask for an extension, but i really hope you're available, and please give an answer asap so i can ask for an extension if needed. i'm gmt+2 btw
    Baloor
    Baloor
    would like to play asap so I can begin laddering for olt :p
    PetitEwok
    PetitEwok
    I'll be ready in like 20 min , cant earlier sorry
    Baloor
    Baloor
    okay hmu main, username Baloor. Voiced in pro wrestling
    ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▼ ◄ ▲ Sorry, dropped my bag of doritos
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…