Agape
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• so, Agape, when do you plan to host the game, I am tentatively in for it, though, it depends on if I will be really busy all of a sudden in a while ( I might HAVE to sub out if I do, but, it should be fine otherwise)
    Agape
    Agape
    I'll post the signups/variant choice thread for it on the second full week of August (10th onwards, depending on when I remember about it after returning home on the 10th). The game itself will start about a week later at earliest.
    Kiritsugu
    Kiritsugu
    ah, I see, good to know, will look forward to it if I am around (the problem is, if I change jobs, which might happen soon, I won't have the time, but, I am not sure if I will get the new job yet)
    hello, would you be interested in another eimm?
    Reinfleche is holding this one though (and, I am totally signing up)
    serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=56319
    Agape
    Agape
    Alas I'm utterly swamped for 2 weeks, so I couldn't be active at the start :/
    Kiritsugu
    Kiritsugu
    I think it will take a week for the game to start, but it will have shorter phases and that would probably mean you would fail to play the entire game, I think. If it starts later than 2 weeks though, I will bug you again (or you are feeling up to it, lol)
    Hey Agape, do you need a sub for philosophers Stone war?
    Agape
    Agape
    Nope, but wait for a few months and you can get in the 5th PSW. At this point I have no idea who's hosting it though. Stalk Circus and you'll catch it. The IRC channel #flamel is also a good source of information.
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    Cool thank you
    Cool thanks! :D

That's the beauty of nomic, you can make it whatever you want!

Also assuming I get the amount of players I want to start it off, what do I do in terms of getting approval?
    I don't think I was the one who asked that in IRC... Don't remember who asked that, though.

As for sidequest possibility: :)
    Hey, thought I'd give you an update on the campaign I'm working on: Part 2 of the first section of the campaign has been committed to flowchart, as has half of Part 1.
    As in, the extra 40 HP I got in the playtest? Totally worth it, especially since Transmute is one of the better schools.
    I'm fairly sure that PSW throws mathematical checks like that out the window.

On the assumption that only Transmuters could use this spread,:
    15+1 STR / 12 DEX / 14+1+3(Physical Enhancement) CON / 13+2 INT / 10 WIS / 8 CHA

Idea: Who cares about spells? Just polymorph into something and attack in melee. As it happens, I've sort of decided 15 INT is too weak, and am thus giving up on any plans like that. Also, you put 3 extra +1s on that first spread. And I can't make sense of it...
    Okay awesome, If you can't get them done in time for the tournament, that's fine, I could still use them in the future :)
    I finished very quickly X) Mostly pointless in practical terms, but an otherwise enjoyable exercise in learning :D And I discovered Google Docs spreadsheets actually support a lot of useful functions, heh. Thanks for the numbers! n_n
    hey it's that fucking horrible fish from that mediocre (competitively speaking) game.
    I'm on my phone ATM...ill start the game in a few hours. I'll also explain some of my reasoning next time I see you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…