Smogon Forums

Lanz_the_Pacifist
Lanz_the_Pacifist
That said I will ask that we both be punctual going forward and stick to whatever rescheduling time we agree upon. With that said I will offer the same time frame I did last time. Thursday - Saturday, between 7pm and 5am GMT-4 / EDT. 5am being my cut off time as I go to offline then, so no games starting later then 4am please (Message 2/2)
Zoyotte
Zoyotte
Hey, 2am (at your gmt) at your gmt works for me, tmrw works. And dw, about that it happens, i was a bit confused about that and accused you with no real reasons.
Lanz_the_Pacifist
Lanz_the_Pacifist
Honestly man I did the same thing. I was live streaming for 10 hours by that point and was low key losing my mind haha. Anyways thanks for being understanding. Looking forward to some good games at 2am GMT-4 :)
Zoyotte
Zoyotte
i sent a chall :)
Lanz_the_Pacifist
Lanz_the_Pacifist
I don't see the challenge. Are you sure you spelled my user correctly? I'm online right now Lanz_the_Pacifist
Zoyotte
Zoyotte
yea that's me Zoyotte, and i was talking to you 2 minutes ago
Lanz_the_Pacifist
Lanz_the_Pacifist
Okay. I'm not looking to cause trouble. Do you mind if we get a staff member? I can't see any messages you're sending right now on my end. So I'd staff's help to determine what the issue is
Zoyotte
Zoyotte
do /unignore Zoyotte
Zoyotte
Zoyotte
maybe you ignored me by mistake idk
Mathy
Mathy
Btw im watching the stream and around to help