Smogon Forums

Mada
Mada
I am busy friday evening, can u play 7pm +2 sunday?
BigWes95
Sure
Mada
Mada
Cya
BigWes95
I need to delay by 30 mins
Mada
Mada
Eh i have to in 40
Mada
Mada
To go*
BigWes95
I'm ready
BigWes95
I'm challenging
BigWes95
Dude are you playing or not? I can see that you are online and not accepting the challenge. You can't not even give someone 30 mins without telling them that you aren't available after after suggesting Sunday at a specific time to play...
Mada
Mada
Being online doesn't mean I am at my desk, since I have been provenly online for the past 28h and guess what, I wasn't at my pc on PS for 28h straight. There are hundreds of schedules of mine where I straight up suggest a day and a time since that's how you are supposed to schedule. The window to be late it's 15 minutes and you surpassed that by far, coming 34 mins later.
Mada
Mada
And I already have rescheduled 2 series earlier this evening since my oppos couldn't make the time and nicely asked me to reschedule to upcoming days, so instead of being rude and affirming that me being online means I can play without understanding that me having to leave at 20:00 and 3 pokemon games taking more than 10 mins to play, you could have just asked to reschedule
BigWes95
Ok so you having to reschedule other series isn't really relevant to this? If you left at 20:00 then you had more than enough time to play when I challenged. If you are the person offering Sunday then you have to come with a little bit of flexibility
BigWes95
You've been completely unreasonable and this is clear act fishing
Mada
Mada
I straight up told you that I had to leave at xx:50 since I had to prepare some stuff and have dinner too so no, 15 minutes are not enough for a BO3 series and this isn't act fishing as there are proofs I rescheduled multiple games today with opponents that weren't rude and asked for it nicely.
BigWes95
Looking through your wall it looks like this is a common theme with you... You didn't say a thing about needing to leave until after I said I was going to be late. Blatant as day act fishing
BigWes95
I asked you if you can play in PM and you just straight up didn't answer
Mada
Mada
I don't have to tell you I have to leave 1 hour after our scheduled series hello ?? Are you my dad ?? And it's literally PUBLIC info that I had to leave at that hour, and again I didn't answer cause I was afk after 20 mins passed . Looking through my wall what do you notice? That I always ask for a specific day + hour after knowing my oppos availabilities and then I always play 15+ series weekly with no problems?
BigWes95
You think I'm checking your schedule? Seriously how arrogant can you get. I have absolutely no idea who you are or what you do. The common theme is you being unresponsive to when people are trying to get hold of you. Suggesting a Sunday and having no flexibility whatsoever
BigWes95
You've had time to send all these messages but can't play. Not suspicious at all...
Mada
Mada
So you are mad I didn't tell you that 1 hour after our scheduled time I had other stuff to do but call me arrogant. You insinuate I made up that I had to leave when it's been public info for a couple of weeks. You say I don't have flexibility when I literally rescheduled with guys that got busy today.