Smogon Forums

BIG loven
Okay. Hey!
I am gmt -5 right now. Standard east coast time. I am taking my lunch right now in my workplace. I have availability tomorrow and the next day (Tuesday and Thursday) I have to work Thursday and Friday afternoon&evening. But I have Saturday open availability as of right now.
Donnel
Donnel
10pm GMT -3 in the Thursday is good for you? (I can play a little sooner if you want
BIG loven
Tuesday and Wednesday I meant to say I have the most availability.
If you want to play today or tomorrow some time I am sure we can.
Donnel
Donnel
Oh, okay, we can play today some time that is okay for you (i have availability post 7 pm
BIG loven
Please let me know if there is any way we could play today or tomorrow
Donnel
Donnel
Today is good and flexible to me, so for me i can play in a time that you are free (but on 6pm-8pm in GMT-5 is better for me
BIG loven
Fair enough. In four hours from now I have to be at work. Same time tomorrow too. Saturday I should have enough availability.
Donnel
Donnel
I'm okay on playing Saturday, just say a time that's good for you and we can play in this day.
BIG loven
How about Saturday 3pm my time gmt-4. I believe that would be 9pm for you.
Is this okay?
Donnel
Donnel
I think i would prefer a bit later, maybe on 7pm or 8pm on gmt-4, but if it's a bad time for you i can play 3pm (gmt -4).
BIG loven
That works out even better. I wanted to say around 8pm, but I thought that would be rude because that is like 3am your time and that is not nice imo.
BIG loven
Will tonight still work for this? Like 8pm gmt -4
Donnel
Donnel
I'm a bit more late that i was expecting, but i'm on to play if you are ok
BIG loven
Are you still on?
Donnel
Donnel
Yes, i'm on SaFe Donnel in the ps
BIG loven
Just now seeing this. Lmk if you are still on