Smogon Forums

BIG loven
I would love to, but I won't be able to =[
My gmt is -4
I do have availability this weekend on Saturday. This week on Wednsday I also have a little time.
I appreciate and respect you wanting to get this taken care of.
Kenix
Kenix
Id prefer to play from monday to thursday, tell me jr avaliability
BIG loven
Wednsday during the day I have some time until 3pm gmt -4
I should have 1-2 days completely open within monday to thursday next week im pretty sure
Kenix
Kenix
So wednesday 1pm gmt +2?
Kenix
Kenix
Or if monday to thursday u meant now, i may be free for the next few hours
BIG loven
Wednsday I won't be able to play at that time because it would be past 3pm my time and I'll have to be at my job. Maybe next week we can play within monday-thursday since those are good days to play.
I can't play in the next few hours =[
Let's just keep staying in contact and we will figure it out.
Kenix
Kenix
Actually wednesday that time would be before ur 3pm, tho it prolly will be too warly for u to play? Idk it will be like ur 7am. If u cant we can play tomorrow prolly the whole day ill be pretty free so lmk
BIG loven
That might be a little early into my swim time per usual lol. I'll keep you posted and let you know.
Kenix
Kenix
Can u lmk asap? As I told u i might have more difficulties to play weekend and friday so if u could mon-thurs of this week itll be great
BIG loven
Since I'm not certain I am going to have to say no. This way nobody's expectations don't get met. We still have over a week and a half. Is next week Monday to Thursday ideal for you too?? I might have more time off next week then during this week in those days.
Kenix
Kenix
We dont have other week dude, its one week deadline
BIG loven
My bad. If I have to set an alarm for an inconvenient time for me I will do what it takes. Since you can't play this weekend we will just have to get this done within the next couple days.
BIG loven
Soo you said tomorrow this time could work?? We can do that
Kenix
Kenix
Yea that its ok, im also today in case u prefer it
BIG loven
I won't be able to leave my job for at least another ten hours. I'll let you know if can get out of here early. I think tomorrow that time would work best. The 1pm gmt +2 in your Timezone. ^_^
BIG loven
Hey good afternoon to you. How's it going?
Kenix
Kenix
Hey man, u ready?
BIG loven
Yes!! What server are you on
Kenix
Kenix
Im on st as moha vragas