Smogon Forums

Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
hey, Im est and I have a family party during that time so that wouldnt work for me. are there any times sunday that would work?
dunoks
dunoks
sunday i can play only my morning around 11am +2 But I guess it's too early for you?
Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
yea that would be 5 am for me, a little too early realistically. no other times sunday or saturday?
Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
Can probably make most times Friday work too unless it’s super late evening
dunoks
dunoks
I saw your message don't worry, I'll answer you when I get home from work
Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
sounds good!
dunoks
dunoks
I can't play before 11pm on Friday and Saturday because I finish work at 9pm, by the time I get home, eat etc it's 11pm
I can try to play on Sunday but I don't know exactly what time yet, Are you available all day Sunday?
Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
yea i think i had friends coming over around 5pm sunday est but that can be changed, otherwise im free all day there. i can also play your time from like 11pm-midnight friday if you wanted
dunoks
dunoks
I would really like not to have to play late if I work the next day, that's why I proposed Saturday night. Is Sunday between 7-8pm+2 or 10-11pm+2 convenient for you?
Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
Yea the 7-8pm+2 works well for me
dunoks
dunoks
10-11pm can work as a backup time just in case ?
Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
Yea I might have friends coming over close to that time but that should work
Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
Actually found out my friend is coming over around 10pm, so like the early part of that timeframe or slightly earlier as an alternative would be fine