Smogon Forums

Pohjis
Pohjis
hi again. we can do saturday. how does 2pm gmt-4 sound to you?
Green on fire
It works.
Pohjis
Pohjis
awesome. have a nice week and we shall battle on saturday at 2pm gmt-4
Green on fire
I don't have internet and my phone doesn't work. Can we reschedule? I am GMT-4 and I can play on Friday and Saturday of next week. Maybe I can play earlier, but I'm not sure. I will inform you.
Pohjis
Pohjis
we can reschedule. thanks for messaging me early enough. if the host is willing to give us an extension up to saturday 9th, i am totally fine playing then at the same time of 2pm gmt-4.
Pohjis
Pohjis
otherwise i can do monday 11am-2.30pm gmt-4, tuesday 1-8am gmt-4 and 10.30am-2.30pm gmt-4 and on wednesday 10.30am-2.30pm gmt-4.
Green on fire
I just got my internet back. To avoid any confusion let's play on Tuesday at 14:00 GMT-4. See you at Smogtour.
Pohjis
Pohjis
oh tuesday 2pm gmt-4 is totally fine. we shall battle then sure
Green on fire
hello pohjis, I have a serious problem at home. This time I won't be able to play with you either. Can we play over the weekend? I really want to play with you, but now it's impossible for me.
Green on fire
I apologize for all the inconvenience but I have had bad luck with all my last programming :(
Green on fire
(I am also available Thursday and Friday)
Pohjis
Pohjis
well that is disappointing to hear
Pohjis
Pohjis
thursday is fine and i am sure you can play at 12.30pm gmt-4 since you won't be able to play in 5 minutes. thursday 12.30pm gmt-4 works for me if it is OK to the host
Pohjis
Pohjis
if thursday that time doesn't work, i can do same time on sunday if it works better for you and the hosts are fine us playing then.
Green on fire
Let's play Thursday at 12:30 PM GMT-4. I really want game, thanks.
Pohjis
Pohjis
we shall battle tomorrow at that hour, yes
Green on fire
I'm on smogtour as Green on fire
Green on fire
challenge me because I can't do it