Smogon Forums

Ren-chon
Ren-chon
Oh, bw nu cup btw LOL
Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
hello, i think the times you listed were like noon to 8pm est right? not the greatest with time conversions lol. i think something closer to like 4-6pm, or 6-8pm your time would be good. been busy and have seen that work didnt get done what i wanted them to do last week so ill be all over the place trying to catch up on things, ill try to make that time specific today range though. a
little later would also work
Ren-chon
Ren-chon
Both ranges are fine by me. I can try staying a bit later, but not TOO late since I have classes in the morning :( Regardless, just lmk if you might need an hour or so more in the night and I can wait
Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
im thinking ill get back around 4:30 my time, we can aim for that if you want
Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
so like hour 40 from now?
Ren-chon
Ren-chon
Youre -5, right? If so then that works, yeah
Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
i wont be home for another hour now, i also would be free anytime tuesday before like 5:30 pm my time, i think before 7:30 your time. Would you be able to do tuesday instead so i can have more time w this work presentation? if not i can do today
Ren-chon
Ren-chon
Of course! Don't worry about it. Do you have any specific time in mind you'd like to play on Tuesday? And good luck btw
Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
Thank you since I just left work lol. Been crazy. Any time from like 7am-5:30pm your time will work
Shuckleking87
Shuckleking87
Whatever time works best, if you don’t wanna be committal then I can make up the time, just want to give you the option if you want it. Thanks again
Ren-chon
Ren-chon
Wanna try 3pm your time?