Smogon Forums

Slyish
Slyish
Yea, just lmk
atomicllamas
atomicllamas
Well let’s pick a day this weekend, what’s your time zone?
Slyish
Slyish
im pst
atomicllamas
atomicllamas
Cool, do you prefer Saturday or Sunday / what times are you available? I'm free most of Sunday (not 2pm - 5pm your time) and probably your morning Saturday.
Slyish
Slyish
Saturday sounds best for me, if you can do past 5pm my time I'm down
atomicllamas
atomicllamas
I’m not convinced that will work so I don’t want to commit to it, do you have any availability earlier Saturday or Sunday? I can also possibly do Friday from like 1 pm - 5 pm your time.
Slyish
Slyish
i have a match on friday and i work, ill try early saturday if its best for you
atomicllamas
atomicllamas
Cool, I should be on from ~8 am your time - 11 am, (I have a match at 10 am your time), it’s possible I’ll be on later I’ll try to give you a heads up before hand
Slyish
Slyish
sounds good
Slyish
Slyish
Forgot to tell you I am now working saturdays, so if possible once the week starts I can play. Can't saturday now and I can sunday now as well.
atomicllamas
atomicllamas
No worries I can play tomorrow or Monday
atomicllamas
atomicllamas
So my internet went out, I will be able to play briefly today around 10:30 your time (am) but otherwise can’t play till next Sunday in the PM, I’ll let you know when I’m available today and if that doesn’t work let’s pick an actual specific time next Sunday.
atomicllamas
atomicllamas
I'm on now for a while lemme know if you hop on
atomicllamas
atomicllamas
I probably can’t play the rest of the day :x

I get home next Sunday at 7 pm at the latest (5 pm your time) are yougoing to be availablethen or do we need an extension?
Slyish
Slyish
Yes I'll be available then, sorry my sleep schedule mixed with timezones was bad
atomicllamas
atomicllamas
Okay sweet, let’s aim for 5 pm your time next Sunday