Smogon Forums

DarkFlames64
DarkFlames64
hi - unfortunately I'll be on camp at that time :/ I'm on camp from my Friday afternoon - Sunday afternoon.

Could we play sometime during the next 2 days? I'm willing to do *mediocre* times for me that work for you :]
DarkFlames64
DarkFlames64
Maybe list 2 times during the next 2 days you could play
rssp1
rssp1
I’ve got a night meeting today and I plan to head to my friends house from work tomorrow, so I wont be free till Thursday. Thursday between 9:30 and 11 pm, Friday between 10&11 pm, and sat/sun from 12pm onwards all work for me. That’s kinda inconvenient with your schedule though, unless you can play on my Sunday? If your camp is till Sunday afternoon then we’ve got 1.5 days after it’s done to play
DarkFlames64
DarkFlames64
Your Thursday 9pm is my Friday 4pm which doesn't work with me :(
I guess we aim for my Sunday evening / your Sat afternoon.

Let's say my Sunday 7pm? If I end up crashing we play my Monday evening as a buffer zone.
rssp1
rssp1
If I calculated that right that would be 12am my time, would you be able to do 6pm your time instead?
DarkFlames64
DarkFlames64
Ok sure let's aim for that, but I am feeling really tired... Hopefully don't fall asleep when I get home. We can try for tomorrow otherwise.
rssp1
rssp1
Yeah no worries if you do fall asleep I should be free for all of my Sunday from like 2 pm onwards so we can figure out a time then if you can’t make tonight
rssp1
rssp1
Heyo, watching a tv show with the family, shoot me a message when you are able to play and I’ll get on asap
rssp1
rssp1
If you are too tired to play today that’s fine, any time between 2:30-11pm my time tomorrow will work