Smogon Forums

Hogg
Hogg
I’m -4. Any chance you’re available late evening during the week? I might be going camping this weekend so I’d rather play during the week, but my work schedule means the earliest I can typically play during the week is 7:30 pm my time/12:30 am your time. Is that too late for you?
Hogg
Hogg
Actually I could maybe play tomorrow around 4:30 pm my time too, if you’re available then. Leaving work early for an appointment and I think I’ll have time to squeeze a game in.
Teddeh
Teddeh
i'm travelling back to family house tomorrow, so will be unlikely i'll play then, might be able to play weds evening if that's good with you? if not i genuinely think sunday is most efficient for me due to work + commitments
Hogg
Hogg
If it’s 7:30 pm or later my time, Wednesday is great. Like I said I might be going camping this weekend, so I’m not sure Sunday will be an option.
Teddeh
Teddeh
any possibility you could do any earlier than that? half 12 is a bit late for a pokemon match with my sleeping schedule atm. I could potentially do thursday too
Hogg
Hogg
I don’t usually get home from work until 6:30 or 7 depending on commute. I could maybe do an early game before I leave for work? Like 6:30 am my time. Would that work for you?
Teddeh
Teddeh
that works a lot better, but would be ideal on thursday if that's alright
Hogg
Hogg
Sounds good, let’s plan for that.