Smogon Forums

New Light
New Light
I'm GMT -6. I can be on in late morning/early afternoon weekdays (which would be evening for you, I assume) or anytime on the weekend. I need to build a team still so I'd rather not play today but any day after is fine. pick a time and I'll be there or just hmu if you see me on showdown.
Greybaum
Greybaum
How about 6PM GMT Saturday? That'd be 7PM for me, 12PM for you.
New Light
New Light
That works.
New Light
New Light
Are you going to be on soon?
Greybaum
Greybaum
Probably not for another half hour or so at least; need to check on dinner etc.
I'll be on at the scheduled time, I'll let you know if I manage to get time sooner.
Did you want to delay it a bit or something?
New Light
New Light
it's almost 1:00 where I am. We got time zones messed up, I guess.
Greybaum
Greybaum
Really? Crap. It's 5PM GMT right now. I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure GMT-6 would be 11AM, not 1AM. I think you might've meant GMT+6?
I'm out right now so I can't really play early. Can you do some time Sunday afternoon? If you give me some time in your evening it'd be around midday for me.
If needed I don't mind asking for an extension, your call.
New Light
New Light
It's 1 PM where I am. We said 12 PM my time. I'll look for you this afternoon and tomorrow afternoon. I'll probably see you. If not, extension ig.
Greybaum
Greybaum
You can't expect me to know when 12PM your time is when you don't even know what timezone you're in. 6PM GMT isn't for another half hour. If you're at GMT -6 then it's 11:30AM for you right now, which evidently it isn't.

So what's your timezone? Alternatively, how many hours to one decimal place do you want to wait from this comment before we play on Sunday?
New Light
New Light
I am so deeply sorry. It was an honest mistake, I promise. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I'm Gmt +4. I'll be on tomorrow in the early afternoon around 1:00-2:00, if that works for you. If you see me on at any point before that, challenge me.