Smogon Forums

Finchinator
Finchinator
Instead of being critical and claiming I am acting in a way that does not show my leadership, perhaps accept the misunderstanding and be thankful that clarity was brought to the thread. I edited out your edit because it was not only unnecessary, but it was bordering disrespecting staff. I don't want to delete your post and I don't want to infringe upon productive discussion at all if possible. Happy posting!
volx757
volx757
wow bro the way you write i'd almost believe you convinced yourself that any of the above is true
Finchinator
Finchinator
if you're trying to pick a fight, i am not interested at all.
Finchinator
Finchinator
i'm trying to preserve a viable discussion environment for the viability rankings. we've had to close the thread and mass delete posts a number of times before, but i prefer to keep in-thread moderation to a constructive focus moreso than anything else. If you have any issues, feel free to address me about them -- it most definitely seems that you do and I'm open to having a dialogue about anything you'd like.
Finchinator
Finchinator
However, I don't want nonsense or arguments about nonsense, so keep that away from the subforum and myself.
I attract E-Girls
Fink out here double texting dudes on smogon :psysly:
p2
lmao imagine getting put on blast by bratt
I attract E-Girls
Shut up drug addict
Colonel M
Colonel M
This is exactly why we need to free JoycapJosh
volx757
volx757
i'm glad you and your council's poor leadership and love for meme-ing instead of doing your job is finally catching up to u. :)